Chapter 8

We arrived back at Charlie's smiling and giggling. We pulled into the drive and I looked up at the house in awe ' Charlie this house is lovely' I said getting out of the car and closing the door behind me. Charlie came round to the passenger side and led me through the front door.

We walked into the door and headed into the front room. Charlie took my hand and pulled me into the kitchen where we chose snacks before making a fort in the front room and watching movies. We decided on a High School Musical marathon. The whole night we laughed , cuddled and even danced to the movie. By the time we had finished it was 2am.

'I guess we better go to sleep ' Charlie smiled before moving to pull me up and head upstairs

'We could just sleep here , I mean we spent all the effort making the fort the one thing we could do is sleep in it?' I smiled up at Charlie before he disappeared out the room soon to reappear with two duvets and also one of his t-shirts , I looked at him confused ' for you to sleep in he motioned'

I smiled up at him and quickly excused myself and got changed in the bathroom before returning and seeing Charlie already laid there on his phone. I pulled my phone out and snapped a photo of Charlie before adding it to my story

Lottiex : sleepover buddies Charles_Gillespie

The second I hit post my Instagram popped up with a notification ... from Charie

Charles_Gillespie : she convinced me to sleep in a fort Lottiex

I giggled and put my phone away before smiling at Charlie.
'I'm sorry I didn't tell you ... you know about April' I looked down before Charlie grabbed my chin 'hey look at me , I told you it's fine . It's our secret now' he smiled before I hugged him.

'Goodnight Charlie' I pulled out of the hug and turning around .

'Good night Lottie' I heard Charlie say as I closed my eyes. After about 10 minutes I Suddenly felt an arm around my waist and I was being pulled into Charlie. 'I feel safer now' he whispered and planted a kiss onto the top of my head ...for some reason , I felt happier to sleep.

As we woke up the next morning Charlie's arm was still around me.

I turned around and looked at Charlie who was already wide awake. 'Morning sunshine' he smiled. I smiled back at him 'Morning Charlie' I looked down at his arm which was still around my waist before he took it off 'sorry' he mumbled, I looked back up at him 'it's fine , it actually felt quite nice' he looked down at me before putting his arm back over me and pulling me into him. I snuggled into his chest and we stayed like this for a while, Charlie playing with the ends of my hair and I listened to the sound of his heart and felt his chest rising and falling. After what felt like 5 minutes but was about half an hour we decided to get ready for the day and head out for breakfast.