Chapter 6

'shhh you'll wake them up' I heard Sammy.

I began to stir in my sleep suddenly sitting up and realising what had happened. I smoothed out my hair and my dress before turning around and looking at the gang who were smiling looking innocent. A chorus of 'helllooooo' echoed throughout the room as I looked at my 6 friends. I turned around to see Charlie who was now stirring. We fell asleep ... shit.

I quickly moved off the bed and looked at everyone... 'what's everyone staring at?' I asked, Maddison looked at me before Jadah replied 'we did wonder why you guys had been gone over 2 hours' I looked at Charlie in shock... 2 hours, funnily enough I look at my phone 9pm. This is not good considering I have a concert tomorrow.

'Guys, why don't you take Charlie downstairs pour us some drinks while me and the girls have a quick chat with Lottie' Jadah say's ushering the boys out the room before Madison, Jadah , Savannah and Sammy all look at me. 'WHAT WAS THAT' they all scream at the same time. I get up from the bed and walk over to the mirror. 'nothing , we watched the sunset, got cold so came in and played 20 questions and then laid down cause it was more comfortable. He showed me his favourite songs and before I know it I hear Sammy's voice waking us up' I looked at the girls 'that's it nothing else' Madison looked at me 'but you like him right?' I turned away avoiding the question.

'CHARLOTTE ROSE JACOBS YOU LIKE HIM' Sammy jumped up and hugged me from behind. ' I have known you your whole life I am not stupid'.

I sighed and looked at the girls 'ok fine yes , but surely it's too early I mean we have only known each other like 3 days' Savannah smiled at me ' girl my sister and her boyfriend started going out the day they met and now 13 year's later they are married with two children so no it's really not'.

I looked back in the mirror at my reflection Madison came and stood next to me 'girl trust me , I think he likes you too' Madison pulled me into a hug 'trust me we have your back in this' Jadah then came to join us and before I know it all of us girls are in a group hug. We took a few selfies and group photos before making our way back downstairs to find the boys. I walked over to Owen and Charlie who were sat talking and Charlie pulled me onto his lap before handing me the drink that was in his hand. I smelt the cup ... not alcohol okay... I took a sip of the drink before looking at Charlie ... Strawberry Vimto Mocktail?! I haven't had this since I was a little kid. I felt Charlie rest his head against my back before re-joining the conversation with the girls. Jeremey soon walked in with drinks for everyone else. Shots to be more specific. Owen moved from next to Charlie to the floor and I moved onto the sofa where Owen was sitting. Charlie was scrolling through his phone and I couldn't help but notice his recent Instagram photo.

Charles_Gillespie : First <3 ... He reposted the photo of us ... interesting. I pulled out my phone and liked the photo causing Charlie to look at me and smile. 'So that day out you owe me , how's Sunday sound?' I turned to Charlie 'sound's perfect to me' Just then Sammy piped up , 'guys any of you coming to the concert tomorrow night for April?' I looked at her wide eyes WTF are you doing Sammy Charlie nodded 'yeah, me and Owen are going ' I smiled it's cute knowing I was his first option and Owen was his second. The rest of the gang shock their heads , ' I would but I have to go to my Grandma's ' I smiled and felt Charlie put his arm around my shoulder as I took a sip of my drink ' Well obviously I'm performing so I will put your guys name's on the guest list for AAA.' I spat out my drink at this. 'SAMMY WTF ' I screamed not thinking to remember where we are , everyone's heads turned to look at me ' I mean Sammy can I borrow you for a moment'

I pulled her out of the room 'What do you think your doing?' I whispered at her but it came out as more of a shout 'girl relax, they won't even know... plus it will make your man very happy' I smiled at Sammy ... maybe she's right , I need to stop being so paranoid about the secret and let myself have new friends. I gave Sammy a hug and thanked her before we went back into the room. The rest of the night was spent chatting with the gang and setting Savannah up with my brother which made her very happy.

Before we knew it , it was midnight and everyone was making their way out home. Charlie was the last to leave as he wanted to spend as much time with me as he could. I walked him outside to his car both of us holding hands.

'soo...' I said turning to stand infront of Charlie who was now leaning against his car.

' I had fun tonight' Charlie smiled.

'me too, thank you for coming even thought I think my brother's annoyed you didnt see him for longer than 5 minutes' I laughed

'hey I was spending time with the better Jacob anyways ' Charlie winked causing me to blush and giggle. He briefly let go of our hands before unlocking his car ' I will really miss you tomorrow Lottie , don't worry though I will have another girl throwing herself at me cause you know me and April are just the best of friend' causing me to laugh ... if only you knew Gillespie.

' I will miss you too, but hey don't forget about our day out on Sunday' I smiled. ' I couldn't for the world beautiful' Charlie replied ' Go home' I giggled as Charlie leaned in and kissed my cheek. ' I will text you as soon as I walk through the door ' he smiled getting into the car and driving off but not before blowing me a kiss. I didn't realise I was blushing until I walked back into the house and looked into the mirror. By the time I had prepared myself for bed and brushed my hair and teeth my phone had lit up with a message from Charlie. Before checking the message I decided to take a photo in my mirror, something I haven't done for a while before posting on instagram ...

Lottiexo- I never take mirror photos, bed time for me

As I went to check Charlie's text I suddenly was spammed with tones of notifications on my recent photo.

\\text from Charlie//

Thank you for a lovely evening. I am home beautiful. Good Night and have good dreams xx

I smiled at the message before sending an emoji of lots of hearts.

I then went back to instagram and looked at my notifications ... all comments from the gang and Sammy.

SammyRein - MY BABY GIRL IS BACK

Madiiii08- MY QUEEN

Sava- Beautiful Girl

Jadah678- WHAT A ICON

OWEN - MY BESTFRIEND

JERMEY - NO OWEN SHES MY BEST FRIEND

Charlie - I like these better ... no more jogging bottoms please <3

The last comment made me laugh before I got another message from Charlie

\\ I think I have a new wallpaper//

I opened the photo to the photo of us where we are poking our tounges out before turning my phone off for the evening... maybe , just maybe everything will be okay