Chapter 22

Four weeks later 

Things had been going extremely well with me and Charlie and today me and the girls were all going on a girls spa trip. 

In the past 4 weeks, I had managed to pass my drivers test and me and Charlie had remained in fact the best of friends. We were inseparable. 

'But why do you have to go' Charlie huffed from the other side of the room as I finished sorting out my hair. 

'Because, we all agreed you and the boys were going on a mans day and us girls were going on a girls day' I smiled looking in the mirror at a grumpy Charlie 'Don't give me that face Gillespie' I turned to look at him getting up off my chair. 

'Come on, you have to go' I encouraged him holding out my hands. Charlie sighed and took my hand getting up before intertwining our hands ' but I don't want to, Owen smells' Charlie laughed while looking at me. 

'One day without me Gillespie and then we can have a day together tomorrow' I smiled before pulling him into a hug. 'Promise?' Charlie mumbled into my ear, I pulled out of the hug and looked at him in the eyes 'I pinky swear' Charlie kissed me on the cheek before running out of the room to meet my brother and Jacob. 

I grabbed my bag and car keys before walking downstairs to see the everyone gathered in my front room 'What's this a party' I laughed looking around at everyone. 'Nah we were just leaving sis. Come on lads all in my car' my brother encouraged as the boys left. As Charlie walked passed me he whispered in my ear 'miss you already' causing me to giggle. 'Go Gillespie' I smiled kissing his cheek as he ran out of the door. 

I looked over at the girls ' Ready?' I asked smiling at them as they all got up and we entered my car. It took us around 45 minutes to arrive at the spa and we went off into 2 different groups. Jadah and Savannah went for seaweed scrubs while Madison, me and Aria went over to get massages. We were about 10 minutes into our massages when Madison turned to me 'So what's going on with you and Charlie'. 

I started going red just at the thought of his name 'we're taking things slow, he's been amazing especially when I did the TV interview the other day. Everyone has been so understanding about everything, it is almost scary' I sighed. 

'But sis, I told you . You are one of the strongest people I know. You have been through so much and Charlie makes you happy. You belong together. Nan and Gramps would want it and so does everyone else' Aria spoke. 

I laid there in silence thinking about everything they had both said. Me and Charlie had been getting on really well and I am still in love with him. I guess we are just both waiting for the time to be right again before we restart our relationship. 

We finished our massages and met up with the other two girls for lunch. We took the opportunity to snap a few photos and in the process I checked my phone 

Charlie - Miss you 

Charlie - I hope you are having fun bubs 

Charlie - Owen fell over it was too funny 

Charlie - Wish you were here

Lottie - I miss you more - go have fun . Stop texting me Gillespie we get tomorrow together and tonight. 

'Lottie' I heard Savannah say snapping me back into reality. 'mhm sorry , was texting Charlie' I responded causing all the girls to give me a look. 'Ready to go get a make over?' Aria asks. I nodded collecting the rest of my stuff as we made our way up to the hair, nail and make up salon. We spent two hours having a professional make over before we started the 45 minute drive home. We pulled into the drive and make our way upstairs , we had to get ready for a fancy dinner tonight with my family and everyone was invited. My aunt , uncles and cousins. I pulled the girls into my room and looked at them all.