Chapter 19

and that brings us to the present day... where our story begins. 

The heartache was still there, even after the secret had got out I went into hiding again. Learnt from home with school. I lost weight , so much weight that I had to buy all new clothes. 

Savannah was the only one from the group who I saw , but even when she was around I would hide in my room. I was begged and pleaded from family 'I promise its not that bad' 'I promise we can work this out' they all told me but even so the words they said just wouldn't sit right in my head. Until one day... today in fact Sammy came over. 

'You need to get your arse up and look at the April Rose account because I promise you it is not that bad' she sighed walking into the room. 

'But you don't get it, what happened at the VMA's was embarrassing , the secret came out and then my boyfriend was kissed by another girl. Heart shattering day , yeah I think so mate' I looked at her before rolling over on my bed. 

' Look , Lottie I don't care what you want to hear or what you don't want to hear, you have ignored Charlie for a year, you look at his Instagram everyday. You miss him and you love him. He misses you and loves you. WHY ARE YOU SO FRUSTRATING' Sammy looked at me almost shouting the last bit. 

'Gosh Sammy , I don't know , something to do with the fact that my life is completely different now. People are not going to like me for me, I will be used and you don't know he misses me and loves me.' I sighed before both Jake and Aria entered the room, Jacob and Savannah following behind them. 

'You maybe my little sister but you are so dumb sometimes' Aria said 

'You are oblivious Lottie its unreal, he is miserable without you' Jake sighed sitting next to me as Aria, Jacob and Savannah took to the floor. 'Me and Aria are graduating next week, you are soon going to be a senior. Your 18th birthday is next week and this is how you are being' Jake continued.

'Lottie trust me, he misses you. He doesn't even hang around with us anymore' Savannah gave me a gentle smile. 'Just come to prom' She encouraged. 

'This is going to be your last prom before you become a senior, you will have big responsibilities; You can't just stay locked up in your room. You need to grow, florish. So what if people at school judge you. You know who your real friends are Lil J, the world is your oyster and we are so proud of you' Jacob smiles looking at me.' Go to your prom' 

'Guys... I wish I could but I can't' I sigh. 

'Can't means won't , won't means you are not even willing to try' Sammy smiled at me. 'It's a masked ball so no one will even know it's you' 

'I mean , I guess I could. It would be nice to wear the dress, but Savannah im with you the whole night and im not being near anyone else' I smile. 

'So it's settled then, I'm going to drop Savannah home. Aria, Jacob and Sammy get her ready and then we will drop you both at prom' Jake smiled taking Savannah and dragging her out of the room. 

2 hours later and finally I was ready 

'and done' breathed Aria as she helped me zip up my dress and I looked in the mirror

'and done' breathed Aria as she helped me zip up my dress and I looked in the mirror. Smiling at my reflection. 

I walked down the stairs to find Savannah at the bottom waiting for me. 'Girl you look amazing' She smiled. ' Shall we go prom date' I nodded as we entered Jakes' car. 

As Jake dropped me and Savannah at school I flattened my black dress and made my way in.

I felt a ding in my purse, I pulled my phone out to check it when Madison's name appeared on the screen;

Madison

Proms not the same without you I miss you xx

I debated on messaging her back but just put my phone away in my purse.

Making my way into the entrance hall everyone looked stunning as I scanned the room to find someone who i knew but I found no one ; suddenly I felt someone's presence behind me ;

'what are you doing here ?' He questioned I knew that voice;

that voice was all too familiar .

The boy I'm in love with

Charlie Gillespie

{A/N- ITS HERE GUYS THE TIME JUMP HAS HAPPENED IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU ALL TO EXPERIENCE THE REST OF THE STORY, I HAVE SO MANY MORE IDEAS NOW FOR EACH CHAPTER- SO ENJOY XO }