Chapter Three

Feedback would be awesome! I want to know if I should continue writing this or not. xo thanks

WARNING: there is violence in this chapter near the end. 

    Since we were the last people in line we spent more time with them than usual. Bryanna was talking to James and Lauren was finding every excuse to talk to Jai. Luke was asking me how i liked Melbourne and everything like that. After a while security came and said that the boys had to leave because the meet and greet was over.

    "Aw well sorry girls. Maybe we'll see you around" 

    We all said good-bye to eachother and Lauren, Bryanna and I left. I decided to go back home. I hadn't been back since yesterday morning so I figured I should go. I walked in and to my surprise my dad was sober.

    "Where were you?"

    "I slept over my friends house... It won't happen again. Sorry." I said quietly trying not to start a fight.

    "You have friends? Well don't let it happen again cause you know what will happen. I'm going out. I probably won't be back until tomorrow. You can handle things by yourself"

    "Okay."

    The thing was my dad would leave for a couple of days straight. He would go out, get drunk and then forget he had a kid to take care of. I pretty much raised myself since my mother wasn't around. I heard the door slam shut. Usually if my dad was out he didn't like me leaving the house. One time he found out I left and let's just say things got ugly when he came home. But I learned to be sneaky. I went into my room which was on the second floor. I had found some rope in the shed in the backyard and I used that to climb out.

    I jumped down and landed on the soft grass. As I made my way around the house I tried to be as quiet as possible. Out of no where a dark figure with a baseball bat popped out in front of me and screamed. I fell to the floor screaming.

    "Juliet?"

    "Daniel?"

    "Jesus Christ what are you doing with a baseball bat? You scared me half to death."

    He smirked and held me up with the hand that wasn't holding the bat. I brused the dirt of my pants.

    "The boys heard rustling and made me go out. I'll have to tell them it was just you. Come on in! You can hangout with us. I'm sure it will be fine with them."

    'No...I really shouldn't."

    "Oh come on!'

    He grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside. I winced because he was grabbing right onto one of my many bruises. He pulled me into the house and into the living room where all the boys were crowded around a laptop. 

    "Look guys it was Jul!"

   Jul? He already had a nickname for me, I couldn't complain no one ever gave me nicknames before. I thought it was nice. All the boys started cheering.

    "At least it wasn't an ax murderer who came to chop out heads off and then dump our bodies into a river."

    "Very imaginative Luke."

    I laughed at his comment. Daniel who i learned like to be called Skip guided me to a seat on a big comfy chair. I plopped down and then scooted over so that Skip could sit with me because there was nowhere else to sit. He sat down fairly close to me and put him arm around me. I looked closer at the laptop to see me on the webcam.

    "What the hell guys, I don't want to be on camera! What are you doing anyway."

    "We're doing a twitcam! You caught us right in the middle of it. Okay everyone this is our hot new friend Juliet. She just moved here all the way from New York! Let's get back to dare or dares yeah? Send us things to do!"