Chapter Four

Hey guys! So i need a name for James' girlfriend so comment your name or any name you think fits, thanks! xo :)

                                                                                           -

    I did not go to school the next day because I had sprained my wrist falling on the floor the night before. I always had bandage wrap handy just incase something like this happened. I was a complete wreck from the night before. In addition to the wrist, I had bruises all over my body and my ribs were aching. Except I found any excuse to get out of school that day.

    I ended up meeting Bryanna for ice cream anyway after school. I walked out the door and saw Luke, Jai and Beau sitting outside on the edge of the sidewalk. I walked over and stood in front of them. I folded my arms across my chest and said, "What are you guys doing?"

    "Waiting for you!"

    They all cheered and stood up hugging me. We started walking to the ice cream place but I realized that Skip wasn't there. I had to admit I was alittle upset I was really excited to see him. As we were all walking I stood infront of all of them which was a little strange since I had no idea where I was going. I turned around because I heard laughing and then they stopped as soon as I turned around. 

    "There is something wrong with you guys."

    I looked and them and realized Luke was video taping on his phone. I glared at him and started running after him.

    "What the hell is that Luke?! What are you doing!"

    We ended up running all the way to the ice cream place with Beau and Jai trailing behind. I walked inside out of breath as my phone vibrated, one new twitter mention.

    "Hey everyone, check out this new mini episode of dance dares starring the gorgeous Juliet ;) love you Jul!"

   I started watching the video and laughing. I had no idea they were dancing behind me, Beau was even trying to slap my butt and I hadn't even known! Luke walked over and smirked at me.

    "You're so lucky I have a hurt wrist or else I would kick your butt."

    "By the way what happened to your wrist?" Jai interrupted followed by Beau.

    "Oh, I...uh....fell. It was a freak accident, clumsy me."

    I shrugged and waited for Bryanna to walk in. As she did her face dropped, she didn't know that they boys would be there. Her and Beau ended up going somewhere, I knew that those two would hit it off instantly. I left with Luke and Jai to go to the park.

    "Hey Jul, do you wanna come to our video shooting tomorrow? We are doing a daresundays video."

    "Yeah! I'll definitely come, it should be fun. What are you guys doing?"

    "Um, I think we are doing the mousetrap challenge."

    One thing about thses boys is that they would do anything and everything. I was amazed by all the things they did and they usually had no shame. I ended up getting distracted thinking about Skip. I didn't want to seem clingy but he said he would text or call me and I thought he really liked me. 

    "Hey did you guys hear anything from Skip?"

    "Yeah I think he said he was with his gir-"

    Luke slapped Jai before he could finish. I saw Luke mumble something to Jai. Did he mean to say girlfriend? Skip had a girlfriend? I didn't get it at all, I thought he liked me. My thoughts were interrupted as Luke hugged me from behind.