Chapter 6 - more information

Third person POV

Sofia and Hugo woke up at 6:00am in the morning since they knew their whole family would still be a asleep and they left a note before leaving, the cafe would open at this time. Sofia worn a crop top with a hoodie and ripped jeans, Hugo wore a tank top and a hoodie with some jeans. They both put a coat on so people wouldn't notice them.

Sofia and Hugo were the first people in the cafe. They ordered hot chocolate and a piece of cake to share. While they try and find out more about the feud. They brought their laptops and their phones to take photos of anything suspicious or something not. Or if they missed anything from the articles.

Sofia's POV

I asked as I looked at him, "Hugo don't you think it's weird that the waiter Simon and his son Blake isn't in these photos of the article." "Of my step great grandfather's death and your great grandfather."

He said, "Yeah I think it's strange too I mean it's like we're detectives and this is our murder mystery."

I laughed at him, "Yeah but it's whether we let this feud continue or we can try and find out what actually happened and we can become partners again, and we all know your dad and my dad's spy company is the strongest and known and we both know if we'd be partners again, and we're stronger together."

He was about to say something when the waitress came back.

The waitress asked, "How is everything here?"

Me and Hugo said in unison, "Fine thank you."

She was about to leave when she saw the photos from the articles.

The waitress asked, "Are you two trying to figure out what happened with the two families feud?"

Me and Hugo looked at each other, with looks saying, "Be careful who you trust." Or that said, "Don't trust anyone, you don't know who you can trust."

The waitress added on, "I can understand you're being cautious but if I told you that I've seen this man before will you trust me?"

Me and Hugo hesitated but nodded.

The waitress lead us to a secret part of the cafe we have seen before. We took all our stuff with us so people won't steal it.

She lead us to a lift that took his to a floor underground. Which had spy organisations from everywhere.

I looked in amazement how almost every spy from every kingdom or country was training here.

I looked over to Hugo, he had the same facial expression as me.

Hugo's POV

I looked around and was in amazement with everything around me.

The waitress pushed a button somewhere and showed us, swords, guns and some more weapons.

The waitress said as she smiled at me and Sofia, "Pick any of them, they could be vital for your mission."

Sofia picked a pen that had a tracker on, she also picked a sword and two guns that she put in her black boots. While I picked a dagger and a sword.

We followed her to a room that had files of murders, criminal, con-artists and more.

The waitress said, "Look through every file and you will find what you seek."

Sofia asked, "Why do we know about these spy organisation or organisations?"

The waitress replied, "Well while some royals or young royals are involved in missions or assignments, we get the missing information from any situation or anything spy related."

I asked, looking at the drawers of the files, "So you collect missing information about what has happened or is about to happen?"

The waitress replied, "Yes." "And we have files that could help you two stop this feud between your families."

Sofia asked looking into the files, "What's your name?" "And are you in charge of these spy organisations?"

The waitress answered honestly, "My name is Angelica but you can call me Angie." "And yes I'm in charge of the spy organisations."

Angie ordered, "Now go look into all the files." "Your families will get worried soon." As she went out of the room.

Amber's POV

Sofia left a note saying cover for me and it won't take long.

Dad asked as he yawned, "Where's Sofia?"

Me and James looked at each other.

James quickly came up with an excuse, "She's doing boxing and she's training too." Seems believable.

Me and James looked at Dad.

Dad yawned, "Okay as she's doing something that's fine."

Me and James sighed in relief. And went back to doing our daily routine but still concerned about Sofia.

Angie's POV

I went down to the spy organisation to the file room to see Sofia and Hugo still searching in the files. After 5 hours, since they arrived in the morning.

I cleared my throat to see them shift their heads in my direction.

I asked curiously, "Not to intrude or anything but are you Sofia and Hugo?"

They both nodded.

I said, "You two can trust me I can guarantee it."

Both of them smiled at me.

Sofia groaned and leaned on the wall, "Ugh Hugo!" "We can't find the file!"

Hugo said in frustration, "I know!" "B-."

Sofia cut him off, "But we can't give up!"

Then I looked over to a one drawer and the very first file.

I read the file and it said, "Simon the murder and his son Blake."

I showed them this file and they immediately thanked me and started looking in it.

Sofia read out, "Simon was a waiter undercover and his mission was to successfully kill Prince Roland's great grandfather and Prince Garrick's great grandfather as well."

Hugo read out aloud and confirmed, "He lives in Enchancia and Freezurbeurg." "He has two houses, one which is his hideout which is in Freezurbeurg."

He closed the file and declared in a firm tone, "Then that's where we're going next week."

Sofia nodded and thanked me, "Thank you again for your help with this feud." "We must be going now."

Sofia and Hugo waved goodbye to me and I went back inside to the cafe.

Third person POV

Sofia and Hugo went home, getting ready for their trip to Freezurbeurg and they explained everything to their older siblings. They didn't mind but they didn't want their dad's finding out about this. And Queen Miranda and Samira were coming back next week from their business trip. Sofia and Hugo had to get to the bottom of this murder mystery.