Chapter 27 - The silent treatment

Third person POV

Axel and Hugo visited Enchancia everyday to check on how was Sofia since Sofia was on bed rest. And Axel had some time with James and Amber. Hugo went to check on Sofia even though they were doing 'the silent treatment' so let's see how things are going and to be awkward to between our forbidden couple.

Hugo's POV

I was going to check on Sofia since you know she's on bed rest. I have no idea how awkward things are going to be.

Since I told her to take her time to forgive. Or give me the silent treatment one or the other.

I knocked on her door. No answer, meaning she chose silent treatment.

I opened the door because why not and because my brother left me alone with Sof.

I opened the door and I saw Sofia in a gown and looked wow.

Her gown.

Her makeup

Her makeup. ( But try and picture it as Sofia and I think it's natural or light for Sofia).

Sofia's POV

Sofia's POV

I turned around and saw Hugo. And to be honest I was still mad at him but at the same time I was kinda happy to see him.

There was some awkward silence between us while I was reading a book.

After like a couple hours. Our parents came in while we were reading a good amount of books.

Dad announced as he walked in, "Kids we have an exciting announcement to make."

I looked up from my book and smiled brightly, "Oh her Dad what's the announcement?"

Mum replied as she sat down with me and Hugo, "Well remember when it Aunt Tilly and Uncle Bartbley married?" "And remember when me and Roland married?"

I nodded.

King Garrick smiled, "Well let's just say there will be a ball."

Queen Samira added, "It will be an anniversary ball combination of Miranda and Roland, with your aunt and uncle,"

I squealed as I saw Amber, James and Axel, "Yay!" "It's going be ah-amazing!" "I can't wait to our friends again Amber!"

Queen Samira said as she hugged me, "I think we should be going now." "Don't you think we should go now Garrick?"

Garrick replied as he patted Axel's back, "Okay honey." "We should go now." "Come on boys."

I waved shyly after they left.

After that, I got picking gowns with Amber.

After, doing that Amber and James hit me up with an unexpected conversation or explanation more or less.

The ball was in a month. So one month without Hugo until the ball.

Anyways back to me, Amber and James.