Chapter 15 - The trap

Hugo's POV
The next day, morning

I noticed Sofia is acting weird since last night. I was going ask her what's wrong but she didn't want to talk about it and just said to focus on our mission.

I really do like her but I-I don't know when I should tell her about what happened in the village.

It was morning, and I was going to see Sofia to get ready for the mission this afternoon.

I came into her room and saw Sofia with guitar. And she was humming and singing to herself. I stood there listening to her sing. It was song. I never heard but it sounded like an angel when she was singing.

Btw (this a song from Taylor Swift, Blank Space, video at the top 👆🏽)

She sung:

Nice to meet you where you been

Can I show incredible things

Magic, madness, heaven, sin.

Saw you there and I thought

"Oh my God look at that face

"You look like my next mistake."

Love's a game, wanna play? Ay.

I was going to say something until she put her guitar away and looked at towards the window. And then she looked towards my way.

Sofia's POV

I saw Hugo in front of me, near the door, just staring at me, with awe.

I asked him, "Hugo?" "You there?"

Hugo snapped out his trance and said nervously, "W-what yeah!" "Yeah sorry!"

I said as I walked to him, "You ready for our mission?"

He hugged me reassuredly, "We going to be fine Sofia."

I hugged him back and sighed, "I know, I know." "And I know we're a great team but I don't know why I'm so nervous about it."

He held both of my hands and assured, "Oh we'll be fine."

We got ready for the mission, and got the trap ready for Blake.

We shouted before we left, "Mum, Dad!" "We're going to on an important mission so we'll be soon!" "Don't worry we'll be safe!"

Our parents shouted from the dining room, "Okay!" "Be safe!" "And be back as soon as you're done!"

We called back, "Okay!" "We will!"

We went somewhere far that was far from both of our homes. It was an abandoned house with someone inside.

I had a spy bracelet on my right wrist.

Photo down below 👇🏽

I opened my bracelet and spoke to Hugo

I said in a serious tone, "Eyes on target?"

He said, "Yep."

I saw Blake, and I started getting closer to him.

I said in an acting, flirting way, "Why hello Blake."

Blake was not one to catch on to my acting, I mean according to his files on my laptop that I got intel about him and his now dead father.

He put his hand on my leg, I looked up and he kissed me and he started to make out with me.

I pushed him to a wall. And put my gun to his face.

I gritted my teeth and clenched my jaw.

I said in a scary tone, "You better know what's good for you."

He put me down to the floor and put the gun to my face.

He said in a flirtatious tone, "Don't mess with me sweetheart." "Cause you know I looooooove feisty."

I kicked him to floor and get my laser lipstick out and get the gun out of his hand.

I laughed with sarcasm, "You mean you shouldn't mess me and if you are going to kidnap me again, try your worse."

I shot him, five times with the gun and he was dead. We finally did it. It's finally over.

Me and Hugo tiredly laid down on the bed. We soon fell asleep together.

Third person POV

Little did they know. This was only the beginning of the something romantic or something wrong? Who knows.