Chapter 11 - Getting help

Hugo's POV

I know Sofia needs my help but I can't go inside alone. So I messaged my dad so he will get her dad together.

So they can help us and end this feud once and for all. I went to my laptop to messaged him.

I messaged, "Hey Dad I need your help with this mission."

He messaged, "Okay champ what do you need?"

I messaged, "My friend needs help."

Dad messaged, "Who?" "When?"

I messaged, "Sofia." "I know we are in a feud and we are enemy spies to each other but she's need danger and I care about her as much as I care about our families." "Please dad she needs our help and her dad."

Dad stopped messaging and paused to think. I was getting worried that he wouldn't go with my plan.

Then I saw him typing again.

Dad messaged, "Okay I will tell her father and we will sort out a plan."

I smirked as I messaged, "Don't worry Dad we'll be able to find Sofia." "She has a pen that has a tracker on it so she'll be easy to find." "I just hope she's okay."

And my dad sent backup and her dad so they could save Sofia and get justice for what Simon did to my grandfather and her step-grandfather.

A few hours later

Sofia's POV

I was still in the same room and I just hoped Hugo would come now. I felt like I was about to pass out.

I was tilting my head sideways so I could stay awake and not pass out from the heat.

I saw someone come in and I think it was Simon. I wanted to punch him so hard if only I wasn't going to pass out of heat.

Simon grinned, "Well looks like you're not doing so well sweetheart."

I said as I breath heavily, "You won't get away with this."

Simon smirked as he held my chin in his hand, "Oh sweetheart I already have."

I move my face out of his hand.

Simon smiled as he walked out of the room, "Feisty I like it." "You'll make a great addition to my collection of assistants."

I try to stay awake. While not trying to pass out of the heat.

I whispered to myself, "Hugo....hurry please."