𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➢ 𝟎𝟏𝟓

FACETIME!

FACETIME!

- YOUR POV:
it was 9:32 am when you heard banging on your front door. you groaned, slowly getting up from your bed and started walking downstairs. you didn't think twice to check who it was outside and just opened the door. it revealed to you a very energetic nishinoya and tanaka.

"why the fuck, are you here this early in the morning?" you asked letting them in. you all went upstairs into your room and sat on your bed.

"well we texted you and called you but...you weren't answering..." nishinoya said, avoiding your glare.

"we're sorry y/n!" tanaka pouted.

"it's fine, but imma sleep for a little while," you said disappearing into your blankets. "do whatever you want. my dad isn't home, but don't burn the house down."

"thanks, y/n!" the pair said in unison.

TIME SKIP

you woke up from when nishinoya and tanaka got here about 3 hours ago, so it's now 2 pm. you three were downstairs looking for an anime to watch on the tv.

"hey y/n, i haven't seen you text kenma at all today," nishinoya realized.

"i realized that too. it's weird for you not to be texting him," tanaka added.

"ehh, i mean- we don't text as often. he usually says he's 'busy' but he's usually just facetiming another girl," you said.

"really? who?" nishinoya tilted his head.

"her name is, uh..." you sighed, "i forgot her name. she was nice to me. but she kept flirting with kenma."

"did he flirt back?" tanaka asked.

"surprisingly yes, he did."