Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Ilchester? Weren't we just there?"

3RD POV

~CHAPEL – NIGHT~

"Come on!" Dean yells as the three of them run, and the doors slam shut. They all rattle the doors, light starting to burst through the cracks of the doors. A high-pitched noise starts to ring in their ears. They squeeze their eyes shut from the brightening light.

~PLANE~

A cartoon red Devil leans over a large open book. "What the devil is your name?" He asks. "Sa...Yosemite...Yosemite Sam." The other cartoon says. "Yosemite Sam?" The cartoon devil asks as he flips through the book. "Let's see. Ah, here it is. I could use a guy like you." He says.

Skye, Dean and Sam all wake up on a plane, they look around confused and astounded. No one around them seems to have noticed anything. "What the hell?" Skye asks. "I don't know." Dean says. "Folks, quick word from the flight deck. We're just passing over Iichester, then Ellicott City, on our initial descent into Baltimore." The pilot over the intercom says.

"Iilchester? Weren't we just there?" Sam asks.

~COCKPIT~

"So if you'd like to stretch your legs, now would be a good time to..." The pilot stops as a column of light shoots into the sky. "Holy shit." The pilot yells.

A shock wave knocks the plane off kilter. People are thrown around the plane, people start screaming.

Oxygen masks drop down.

Dean pulls Skye to him.

The high pitched noise is back.

Sam looks out the window terrified.