81°

TLT hit 100k reads 😩😩❤️❤️
We're now at 101k, Thankyou guys soo much!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

You guys check out this book, PERFECT FLAWS by Ani_ebony, comment 'weeeeeeeee' if you have checked the book!!!!

Let's begin............🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃

~GIWA~

"Are you sure I shouldn't come with you?" Mum asked me, early that morning before I left the house.

"No." I shook my head. "I'll be good."

I had been telling that to my mum all morning, yet she wasn't convinced.

Well, it had been a month. A whole month since Hassana's death and it all still seemed surreal to me.

Today, May 13th, was the best day that Charlie Ba suggested I go to see Amir, and give him Hassana's letter. Our WAEC exams were rounded up already and he felt it was the best time.

Mum had taken Hassana's diary away from me. After she saw how traumatized I was after reading it. She was furious. I had never seen her more furious after reading that book. I wasn't exactly sure what to feel, but in a strange way, I was more than happy for Hassana knowing she had escaped all the torture. I was relieved for her.

"That woman.." Mum spat bitterly, she had refused to say her name since she discovered everything.

"Can you imagine. After everything, you know what she's going around telling the media?" Mum asked me.

"What?" I was already getting annoyed and I didn't know yet.

"She said Hassana tried to kill her. She claimed Hassana set her vacation home on fire. She's blaming a girl who isn't even alive anymore. I don't understand what her issue is." Mum told me.

I felt my blood boil over, but I kept ny composure. Boiled my fingers into fists and breathed heavily.

"I want to just go to her and give her a piece if my mind!" Mum was angry.

"Don't." I decided. Surprisingly making my mind up and telling my mum, "It's not worth it."

I was angry. Sad. And in immense pain by the time I left the house, to start on my short journey to Amir's apartment.

I couldn't stop thinking about Hassana. What she had to go through. Her aunt. That demonic woman.

I was happy for Hassana, yet I wasn't. And I couldn't stop thinking to myself.... How on Earth will Amir take this news? How would he take this, for God's sake?

I already started getting nervous, tensed for him. Scared for him.... But I kept my composure.

I couldn't show up infront of Amir, crying, and breaking down. I may just make it harder for the guy to sink in the blow. I had to try my best... To be calm. Composed. In control.

I decided that was what I'd do.

I got to Amir's Apartment, Lotus, it's name, I had discovered from Hassana's diary. I had gotten there roughly around late six or early seven in the morning and I had braced myself up, gathering stance and collectiveness, head high, body straight, face as neutral as I could manage to keep it, even if there was a war in my heart that was tearing me over and again everytime I thought of how to say it. How to put "Hassana" and the word "dead" in the same sentence... How to handle whatever reaction the news may get out of him.