Chapter 2 - Rehearsals

*The next morning*

Pippa

I woke up, on a couch, my head resting on Lin's shoulder, and my hand rested on his chest. It startled me at first, but I kind of enjoyed it. His body was warm, and if I moved, I would feel cold. I also didn't want to wake him, he looked so peaceful. His eyelids closed, he's slowly breathing in and out, and I didn't want to ruin that.

After a few minutes of sitting there, I decided that it was time to get up. I slowly removed my hand from his chest, and shifted my body over to the empty part of the couch.

I went over to the kitchen to make myself some coffee. While I was making the coffee, a dog started to bark. 'Who's dog is tha-'

''BOO!'' A voice from behind shouts, which makes me drop everything and scream.

I turn around to see Lin laughing his ass off.

''Lin! Why would you do that!'' I say, coffee all over me.

"Sorry, it just felt like the perfect time to." he chuckled.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked.

"Pretty good. I heard you making something, so I woke up."

"Oh! I'm sorry. Was I too noisy?"

"No no! You're okay."

There was a moment of staring and then I realised what I was doing so I cleared it out with a cough.

''Hey Pips.''

''Yeah?''

''I had a lot of fun yesterday.''

I smile at him and say, ''I did too. I haven't had that much fun in a while.''

"We have rehearsals today." he said.

"Okay." I quickly speak.

"Want me to make us some pancakes?" I ask.

"Sure! That would be great." he said as he sat down at the table.

I finished up the pancakes and placed them at the table. I sat down across from him.

Lin

I grabbed a pancake, some syrup, and a fork. I started eating. I glanced at Pippa as she took a few bites of her pancake. She looked at me, confused.

"What?" she asked, quite puzzled that I was staring at her.

"Oh, nothing. You just look cute." I grinned.

"Thank you." She blushed.

We laughed and chatted as we ate. After we finished, I noticed that Pippa was grabbing the dirty silverware and dishes.

"Don't worry, I'll do it. You go get dressed." I told her.

"Oh, thank you." She said with a smile as she walked to the guest room.

Pippa

I grabbed my bag and pulled out a black long sleeved shirt and a tannish brown cardigan. I also grab some black leggings and my brown fedora. After I change, I go to the bathroom to put on a little bit of makeup, and brush my teeth. I put my hair into a low ponytail. Perfect.

I walk out of the room and I greet Lin. He is also dressed and ready to go.

"You ready?" He asks.

"Yep!" I exclaim.

I grab my purse and head out the door with Lin. We walk to his car, and I sit in the passenger seat and buckle up, and he sits in the driver's seat. We pull out of the driveway and head to the theatre.