2. Two Girls

💗Jayden Maverick with Lily Daxton💗

Happy reading, Livers (Lily's insecurities lovers) 💫

Play the music on multimedia⬆️

🍐🍐🍐

The last lesson today was math. I really didn't understand my teacher's explanation. Moreover, I was bursting. My legs trembled because of holding my pee. I wasn't brave enough to ask my math teacher permission. She was a killer teacher.

When the bell rang, and my teacher walked away, I automatically ran to the toilet.

After I had done it, I washed my hands on the washbasin. There were two girls who made me lack self-confidence. They were gorgeous. I didn't want to think about it, so I decided to walk away. But one of them called me as I made a move.

"Lily." Her voice even sounded polite.

I turned on my body and stared at her. "Why did you know my name?" Not like her, I sounded impolite. They called my name politely but I replied to them cynically, but I didn't mean, it was spontaneous.

"What do you mean? I'm the class leader in our class. It means, we are classmates."

How embarrassing was that. Why could I forget? It happened again, twice.

"Do you come home on your own?" She asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Wanna go back with us?" She offered.

I shook my head and smiled thinly. "Thank you, but I can go back by myself."

"Don't be afraid, we're not wicked like Liam." The other girl smiled sweetly.

I chuckled then thought for a moment. They actually seemed kind and friendly. There was no harm to accept, was there?

"Ok." I said briefly as I nodded.

"Yay!" They seemed radiant with joy. Gorgeous.

"Anyway, my name is Emma. And she's Nathalie. Maybe you forget our names." The class leader explained.

"Sorry, I don't mean but, yeah... I never socialize with anybody."

"Never mind. We got it." Nathalie replied.

"Let's go. What are we waiting for?" Emma asked.

Subsequently, we moved on. We walked side by side left our school. All the way home, we talked and occasionally laughed. But I never asked them or started a new topic, I just answered their questions, or laughed when they joked. As simple as that.

And yeah, we just laughed because of Nathalie joke.

"You are extremely amusing. Your laugh just entertained me." Nathalie complimented me.