Keenan

TRIGGER WARNING S*X*AL ASS*ULT AND H*MOPHOB*A

After the briefing Liam and Spencer stay in the room after everyone else leaves. They look at each other and Liam is the first to speak up.

"Hey are you alright?"

"Yes. I think so. I mean, people kill all sorts of people right?"

Spencer mutters this out but it's mostly for Liam, the statistics are engraved in his brain. People murder all sorts of people but people love murdering gay men. And he could not forget that if he tried.

"Yeah... I guess so."

Liam brings his hand up to Spencer's arm. 

"This is going to be a tough case. Promise me you won't shut me out."

Spencer takes his request into consideration. Liam doesn't know everything about his past and Spencer is sure he doesn't know everything about Liam. He wants to more than anything but it takes time. He looks up at Liam and nods.

"I promise."

Liam looks relieved and Spencer continues

"How do you do that?"

Liam looks at Spencer not too sure on what he means.

"How do you never shut anyone out and always manage to bring people in."

A hint of a smile appears on Liam's mouth.

"Not anyone Spencer, not people. Just you."

Spencer stands there seemingly in shock as he never really knows how to react to all these amazing things that Liam says but really his brain is going a hundred miles an hour because he for the life of him, can not figure out how he managed to get someone like Liam in his life. His brain keeps going until he hears Liam speak up.

"I want to kiss you."

Liam is inherently nervous when it comes to Spencer but the closer they get the more natural it becomes. But they are both a blushing mess when Hotch comes in.

"Hey guys time to go"

Spencer nods trying to make the redness go away and as soon as Hotch leaves Liam lets out a small laugh. 

"You know Hotch seems to show up a lot."

"Yeah. He does. I wonder if he knows?"

Liam takes this into consideration and shrugs. 

"Paperwork"

Spencer laughs at the idea that the only problem with them disclosing their relationship is paperwork. When really they both know how people can turn when they realize that someone they know comes out. They have both grown close to this FBI family and neither one of them wants this to change. 

They both take their usual spot at the back of the plane. Hotch notices the dynamics. Hotch notices everything. He notices that while everyone is seemingly spread out on the plane Spencer and Liam are always the exception. They always sit either facing each other or right next to each other in the corner of the plane. While most of the team is asleep they spend their time talking. Sometimes they doze off, Spencer's head on Liam's shoulder. If his suspicions are correct he is better to keep a close eye on them through this case to make sure they are handling it. For the moment it's time to brainstorm the case.

"Alright" Hotch speaks up. "What are we thinking"

Derek begins. "Given the fact that all the men are homosexual and in the video our unsub refers to them as creatures we are likely dealing with a homophobic man. These could be hate crimes, him trying to rid the world of people he sees as unfit."