Chapter 4

(Y/N) had returned to his own body, as he slowly rised up which didn't go unnoticed by Freed "oh you wanna watch then you're gonna have to pay" Freed said as (Y/N) chuckled. (Y/N)'s face was covered due to his hair "hehehehehahahaha YOUR DEAD FREED!" (Y/N) said as his face looked more dragonic and then (Y/N) began absorbing all supernatural power around the house. The power formed into a large orb in his left hand, (Y/N) raised his arm as his sword flew into (Y/N)'s hand "you are gonna hate this" (Y/N) said as black flames appeared on his sword. (Y/N) then put the orb in his sword "now it's time" (Y/N) said as Freed pointed his gun at (Y/N) and fired two bullets. As (Y/N) dodged the attack Freed ran at (Y/N) so he could hit him with his gun since his sword was no more "take this devil scum" Freed said as he got out a secondary sword from his cloak.

 As (Y/N) dodged the attack Freed ran at (Y/N) so he could hit him with his gun since his sword was no more "take this devil scum" Freed said as he got out a secondary sword from his cloak

(This is something I call Dragon (Y/N) which is when you and Hakai merge together giving you Hakai's memories aswell as dragon features on your body)

Freed tried to slash off (Y/N)'s legs only for him to block the attack by his own sword "Take this Freed, ENCHANTED HELLBLAZE" (Y/N) said as he sent a wave of black flames at Freed as he avoided the attack but only his left side got hurt. (Y/N) then went to Asia "come on Asia let's go" (Y/N) said as he turned to normal and he carried Asia bridal style. Freed tried to go for a sneak attack as a Teleportation circle appeared, Kiba came out of it as he blocked Freed's attack "well look at this a stray priest" Kiba said as he got Freed to jump away. Then Koneko, Akeno, Issei, and Rias came out of the circle "my isn't this a sight" Akeno said "this is gross" Koneko said in her usual monotone voice. Rias went to (Y/N) "sorry we are late but there was a barrier and we didn't realize until a couple of minutes ago" Rias said "you bitch you were supposed to finish the barrier!" Freed shouted as he tried to attack (Y/N) and Asia.

Only for Freed to get hit by Akeno's lightning, he was unconscious for now as the ceiling morphed to the same colour as when (Y/N) encountered Mittelt. Koneko spoke up "Fallen ones" Koneko said as Akeno prepared a circle to escape with. (Y/N) was about to bring Asia into the circle when Rias spoke "(Y/N) we can't teleport Asia with us, only members of my house can teleport" Rias said as (Y/N) looked at Asia. Then Hakai spoke up "we can do it ourselves lady Gremory" Hakai said as (Y/N) then teleported to his house with Asia and the Orc teleported to the club.

During the transportation of their circles Rias noticed that (Y/N)'s transportation circle was from a family that was thought to be long forgotten 'could he be one of the 72 pillars' thought Rias as Rias and the Orc was gone. Meanwhile with (Y/n) and Asia they had arrived at (Y/N)'s apartment "well Asia welcome you can sit down, I'll get you some clothes" (Y/N) said as he left to get spare clothes from his room. Soon (Y/N) came back as he gave Asia some new clothes as she went in (Y/N)'s room to change her clothes, then the phone rang "hello who is this?" (Y/N) said "hey (Y/N) it's me Rias how is the church girl?" Rias said "her name is Asia Argento and she is fine, make sure Issei knows that too I know he cares about her aswell" (Y/N) said as he heard the door open. (Y/N) turned to see Asia come out of the room "hey Rias I'll call you later" (Y/N) said as he hang up on Rias. Asia was now wearing a blue t shirt, light blue jeans, and her cross around her neck.

(Y/N) smiled "well look at you, you are looking good" (Y/N) said "thank you so much for the clothes" Asia said as she had a smile on her face. Then there was the matter of why the fallen angel wanted Asia as (Y/N) and Asia sat down "right now there is the matter of why the fallen angels want you?" (Y/N) said as he brought some tea over. The two got the tea ready "maybe it's because of my power" Asia said in a sad tone "well that could be the case since your Sacred Gear is very powerful in the right hands right Hakai" (Y/N) said as a black mist appeared from (Y/N)'s Sacred gear.

The mist formed a man with black hair, red eyes, black coat with metal pices on, black shirt, black pants, and black tie. Hakai looked at Asia "well it is good to meet you all face to face" Hakai said as he looked at (Y/N) and Asia and Hakai made his own tea.

Once done Hakai took a sip "so tomorrow we will go to the ORC to figure out our next course of action" Hakai said "well until then Asia will stay here" (Y/N) said as Asia grew a wide smile

Once done Hakai took a sip "so tomorrow we will go to the ORC to figure out our next course of action" Hakai said "well until then Asia will stay here" (Y/N) said as Asia grew a wide smile. Then Hakai went back into (Y/N)'s Sacred Gear as (Y/N) went to bed.

~Meanwhile with the ORC~

The ORC had just came into their headquarters as they all sat down "I hope Asia is alright" Issei said "don't worry (Y/N) is a dragon emperor as well he will come through" Kiba said "totally" Koneko said as they all nodded. But there was one thing on Rias mind 'could he really be a member of a long lost devil family' thought Rias as she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Akeno "everything okay president?" Akeno said "it's (Y/N)'s teleportation circle it looked to be from a high ranking devil family" Rias said as the members of the ORC went to their respective homes to prepare for tomorrow.