Ep 1

What if the One-Eye Black Dragon only attacks adventurers out of self-defense. In this case, Alber Wallenstein and his wife(?), Aria, during an attack against the OEBD, both are consumed by accident. One thousand years later, after Zeus Familia hunts down the mighty dragon it goes into hiding, until Bell Cranel, years later, comes across its lair. The dragon, against all logic, trains and prepares Bell as his champion

"We must go now, Aria," Albert Wallenstein said as the shadows of the night surround them. His tall frame shadowed by dancing flames far away. "You know it must be done."

"I know," the woman answered him, still kneeling before her child, caressing her right cheek with a soft touch. Aria tried to keep up the smile on her face, but her watery eyes betrayed her firm gaze. "We must go. Ais," she called her child. "We're sorry."

"Mama!" the small child cried, trying to reach her mother's hand. "Papa!" But both figures just ignored her as they walked away, towards the fire.

Ais Wallestein gazed wide-eyed in pure horror as her dad unsheathed his sword with that long and metallic echo, and her mom stared at the giant black lizard-like creature. Black scales, black wings. Two green eyes shining bright amidst the fire and darkness.

"Please!" Ais pleaded, one last time, watching as the fire engulfed her parents. "P- Please... don't... Don't leave me!" She screamed, trying to ignore the hot tears clouding her vision as she clutched her chest tightly.

As if to answer her cries in vain, the earth started to shake. The ground beneath her feets cracked open like an egg and a dark purple glow emanated from the wounds in the land. But Ais couldn't comprehend what was going on as her eyes were closed in the painful feeling of being alone.

o-o-O-o-o-o-O-o-o-o-O-o-o

Sorry its short Because im super lazyyyyyy