fifteen

I couldn't help but to wonder something was off today.

Everyone kept on staring at me and saying some hurtful words.

" I thought she was shy." One girl said" but who knew she could be such a whore."

A whore? Me?

What were they talking about.

Soon I heard laughter coming from the boys. I hurried up and walked faraway from them.

Once I was faraway I clenched my shift and breathed heavily.

Is this how it feels to be put down.

I hated the feeling of it.

" Josie!" A familiar voice called me

I turned around and saw Cherry walking to me.

She looked at me with a worried face and bit her lip.

"This shouldn't have happened to you." She said

I'm still confused,what did I do wrong?

" What shouldn't have happened to me?" I asked her

Cherry looked shocked when I asked her that.

" You don't know?" She asked

" Yeah." I replied

Sadly I don't know the gossip of this school.

" It's about Nick kissing you after he walked away from Nikita." She said

I was dumbfounded,how did they see us kissing?

" And I heard you were pushed into the pool." She said worriedly

Suddenly she clapped her hand and smiled.

" So do you like Nick?" Cherry asked

" I don't know." I answered back

I don't know what it was but there was something holding me back. I don't even know what my feelings are for Nick.

Or how I even felt when he put me in that situation.

" Has anyone seen Letho?" Nicky asked" she hasn't been at school for days."

" I haven't noticed that." I said

Speaking of that, I really didn't notice her absence.

" She probably went to visit her Grandma,she always does." Cherry said

" What are you guys talking about?" A familiar voice said while I felt a hand rest on my waist.

I looked up when our bodies touch leaving me no space and the smell of his colone was intoxicating.

He smiled at me once we made eye contact which led me to smile too.

" Awe." Cherry said" you two look cute together."

I blushed from her statement and buried my face into his sweater. His chest vibrated while he laughed.

" Anyways I came here to get my girl." Nick said and I looked up at him with confusion written all over my face." To watch me practice for basketball and maybe I could show you around the hoops."

Okay maybe this was different than what he explained about showing me around the hoops because I was pinned onto the wall whilst we kissed.

My hands tugged his hair as he pulled me closer.

Maybe this was better than watching him practice.

Then suddenly I heard a bunch of noises coming from the entrance of the hall. I tried to pull away as I heard the noises coming closer but Nick wouldn't stop instead he shoved his tongue in my mouth and forcefully made me make out.

I felt my legs weakened as I was running out of breathe. Before I could collapse he pulled away and I rested my head onto the wall.

" What was that about?" I asked with angry in my tone.

How could he just shove his tongue down my throat without warning me or asking for my permission.

Then I remembered the noises, I looked at the entrance and saw some familiar faces.

" I couldn't help it." Nick said causing me to bring my attention back to him." I just can't help it, when I'm with you I can't help but to loose myself."

" Cut the crap!" A high pitch voice yelled which belonged to Nikita" you used to say that to me but why the hell are you saying that to trash like her!"

" Trash?!" It's obvious that Nikita hasn't stopped having feelings for him." I never meant it when I told you but I mean it to her." Nick said coldly

I closed my eyes as the two of them kept on shouting and yelling.

Can't she get the memo, he doesn't like her anymore but she won't give up.

I sighed in annoyance as the two of them got louder.

" Babe I think we should go now before the bell rings." I said while pulling his sweater and I looked at Nikita to find her already glaring at me.

Nick calmed down after that and we headed to class.

The next day I was in class thinking about my life in general. Everything changed so much.

I used to not have friends but now I have. It feels to surreal to believe.

Suddenly the class went quiet and it's never this quiet unless the principal came for a visit.

I turned my attention to the front and my eyes went wide open and so did my mouth.

This must have been a dream.

" My name is Jayce Williams ( I spelled his name wrong in the beginning cause I named him Jase.)"

How could he be in the same class as me? Isn't he one year older than me but first of all what is he doing here.

I shook of the thoughts and stared at him and for a second we made eye contact.

I can't have feelings for him anymore but I can't help it.

He was my first.