Your King, Now Kneel (The Throne Scene)X

"Your king." My words echoed throughout the hall as I stood from the gold gilded throne. I tapped the spear firmly into the ground, just enough to watch her jump as its sound reverberated through her.

She fell to her knees.

"My King," she said. She lowered her gaze towards the floor, her long dark hair forming a perfect cascade of suppleness around her face.

I could already feel my heat coiling inside of me as I watched her kneel before me, an ever burning flame of lust and want. This was the torch that fed my insatiable appetite for pleasure and drove me mad until I fulfilled my need for carnal, even sordid at times, needs.

A soft waterfall of skirts fell, revealing just enough skin to tease my eyes. I never dreamed of having such a woman on her knees, she was nothing like I had ever desired before, and I wanted desperately to taste her lust.

Taking several steps down from the throne I motioned for the Einherjar to leave and with a wave of my hand, a twist of magic slammed the door behind them leaving just us. I stopped just several steps from her, continuing to study her form with my eyes. My gaze travelled the length of the purple ribbon that held her corsets together, my teeth craving to sink into them and pull them loose, one by one.

She looked up at me with large doe eyes, the kind I wanted to see at that very first moment in the early morning hours, barely awake and already hungry for me.

"It seems," I began. "Your actions have proven you unworthy of your duties as a shield maiden."

"Please, forgive me for what I have done. I did not mean to create any strife," she pleaded.

I, unapologetically became more aroused, quite possibly because of the colorful ways I could foresee a suitable punishment.

"No," I said. "You shall not be forgiven. You will go now until I can arrange for a punishment that suits, me." I smiled at her. I knew my smile to melt even the coldest hearts of the most stoic Kings, it was irresistible.

She paused for a moment and looked up at me. I lifted my chin affording me a better look at the line between her breasts from beneath my helmet.

"I will do anything," she said and I swear to gods I wanted to just take her right there on the floor of my hall.

Patience when it came to satisfying my urges was not my strong suit, I just could not resist the fire that burned inside of me. It was like the sweltering heat on a summer's night, unfettered like a wild horse set free among the reeds.

I turned away from her, quickly to avoid her stare. My face had flushed as my muscles began to tighten. What was I thinking, proposing sexual favors to a woman owned by Odin. Have I gone mad?

I suited myself back onto the throne, pulling my cloak to the side so that it flowed down in golden waves around my spread legs. Bringing my hand to my mouth I stared at her thoughtfully.

"What should I do with you?" I asked in a low voice. I knew what I wanted. My mind ran deep with images of myself inside of her while she writhed in ecstasy bound to my bed. The thoughts drove me to dig my fingers into the side of the throne out of frustration.

She stood up, her skirts fell about her forming the curves of her body. She walked towards where I sat, I did not move. My eyes fixed on her with hunger as if she were a brandied cherry I was about to devour as slowly and intimately as possible. I tried the best I could to contain my lust. At any moment I felt as if I would lose complete control and just sink my hands around her body to pull her hips tightly onto mine.

"Can I tell you what I want?" She said.

Good gods, no. My more reasonable side, if I ever had one, urged me to say no.