Prologue

Silver and Blaze were fighting Iblis to save the world once and for all. Iblis was getting a attack ready. It started making a giant meteor to throw at them. But luckily the meteor was no match for Silver's psychokinesis and he caught it and threw it back which managed to finish it off and left Iblis's spirit and slowly started to regenerate.

Silver: Chaos Emeralds! Lend me your power! Eternal Sun! The Living Flame that has been entrusted to the royal family! Fall into slumber within my soul, Iblis! You cursed Flames of Disaster!

Silver holding 2 Chaos Emeralds started absorbing Iblis's spirit. But the spirit refused.

Silver: No! Why won't it accept me as a vessel!?

Silver tried harder to get it in when Blaze tapped his shoulder.

Silver: Blaze!

Blaze: I'll take Iblis. Don't worry. My soul is already alit with flames. I will be accepted!

Blaze takes the Chaos Emeralds from Silver and starts absorbing Iblis and the spirit accepted.

Blaze: Come on. Make it quick. Use your Chaos Control... to stop time. Then... seal us in a different dimension.

Silver nodded and refused.

Silver: No! I can't do that to you!

Blaze: Didn't we already go through this? We agreed to save the world at any price!

Silver got ready and was about to do it but couldn't.

Silver: I can't! I wouldn't know what to do without you! You've fought along side me to save the world...    You're my friend...  Right?

Blaze: You're still so naive. But.... I... I've always liked that about you.

A purple flame lit around Blaze. She started to turn into a spirit and dropped the emeralds starting to float away.

Silver: Blaze!

Silver tried to get her but she floated away and slowly disappeared .

Blaze: Good luck, Silver.

Silver watched in depression as Blaze's spiritual body exploded into the clouds and clearing the day making the sun shine in peace. And Silver started crying. Then all of a sudden he saw a bright light cover his world. When he looked up he saw a dark world around him. He also saw Amy Shadow Eggman and 5 other people he didn't know but were friends of theres. And Sonic's corpse. And in the sky was a ball of light as shiny as the sun slowly starting to doom everyone. Known as Solaris.

Then Silver woke up in his room.

Silver: What was that?