episode five: show & tell

chapter five: dad's dating a showgirl?

(outfit ^^^^)

(outfit ^^^^)

in class. i was at my seat next to zack in the classroom listening to woody's essay and oh boy was it.. good? "so then the dude punches the shark in the face and surfs this killer tube all the way back to honolulu where he and his hula babe feast on opakapaka with cheese" woody finished his essay and we all clapped, very bluntly.

"woody, this is a class on world culture. you were supposed to do a report on a city ,not some low budget surfer flick" miss t informs woody "hey, waves of terror was very educational. i learned about waves and terror" woody defending himself. "well your terrifying me. sit" miss t mumbled. "hawaii is, in fact, a beautiful state with a rich history and a wealth of natural resources. now who can name one of the chief exports of hawaii?" miss t askscody, bailey and myself raise our hands. 

"london" miss t called on london as she filed her nails. "huh?" london asked, not paying attention. "can you name on of the chief exports of hawaii?" miss t asked the question again. i tapped zack's shoulder "zack" i said. he turned around "hey sam. what's up?" he responded "just wondering if you're working today?" i asked, hoping he would be. cause I might go and get a smoothie. "yeah i am. why?" he answered and asked in reply. 

"i might go grab a smoothie" i answered him. "awesome. i'll make the vanilla thick shake as soon as i get to work" zack said with a smile. "cool" i replied and sat properly in my seat "how about coffee?" miss t said to london. "oh please. i would love a cup. make it a non-fat decaf with some sprinkles" london responded, holding some money in her hand. "do I look like a waitress? don't answer that" miss t said, quickly before london could say anything.

cody turned and spoke to zack and myself "ah, a tradition for ushanka. you must be doing your report on the icy capital yakutsk of siberia's soccer republic?" cody asked his brother. really? zack doing something for school? "close" zack lifts up his ridiculous hat. "i'm listening to the red socks game" zack added, showing under his hat, was headphones. cody looked at me. i shrugged and he rolled his eyes.