episode six: international date line

chapter six: you all good, sam winchester?

(outfit ^^^^^)

(outfit ^^^^^)

i was in class listening to miss t educating us all about the international date line. "london, can you tell me what this is?" miss t asks London, hand on the board. "really miss t? she's gonna insult you" i point out slouched in my chair with arms crossed. i turned my head to look next to me at london who just nods her head. i turned my head to look back ahead but still slouching in my chair with my arms crossed.

"a bad manicure" london insulted "told ya" i called. she gave me a stern look then looks at her nails. "no. oh ew. okay, has anyone heard of the international date line?" she asked the whole class. "what you say to a french girl so she'll date you?" woody failed at answering the question and i chuckled. "no. it's an imaginary line created in 1884 to the east of which a day earlier than it is to the west" biley told the class.

"so when you cross the date line, you have to turn your clocks back 24 hours. a full day" cody added. "correct. yay. which is what we're going to be doing tonight" miss t points out "that works for me. because if tomorrow is going to be today again, then today is actually yesterday which means yesterday's homework isn't due today, it's really due tomorrow" zack said to the class. 

i looked back at him as he was 2 desks behind me, confused. "in other words; you didn't do your homework?" miss t asked him. "busted" I mumble "yet" zack said to our teacher

______________________________

zack and i went to his cabin after class and were currently listening to the music he is going to be playing at the dance when cody barges into the room trying to catch his breath. zack started chuckling at him while i look curious. "dude your crying. chick flick marathon or cooking with onions?" zack guessed "woody?" i guessed. cody he nods and points at me, signally i got it right! 

"how did you know that?" zack asked me, looking at me. i was lying on his bed while was on the foot of his bed, head was lying on but he sat up so he wasn't resting on my leg. "a good guess" i tell the twins "woody has been cutting the cheese for the past hour" cody states, taking a breather. "is that what that was? sammy and i thought it was the foghorn" zack says sounding intrigued.