episode sixteen: mom and dad on deck

chapter thirteen: the martin's are back together!!

(outfit ^^^^^

(outfit ^^^^^. glasses included)

i walked into the lobby to see the twins. "hey twins!" i greet, kissing zack's cheek. "hey beautiful. how are you going with your glasses?" zack asks, taking my hand in his. when we were stopped in lichtenstamp, i noticed my vision was blurry when seeing things far away. dad took me to get my eyes checked and it turns out i'd need glasses. or contacts but for some reason i enjoy glasses. 

"they're good. i like them. what's going on?" i ask the twins "our dad is coming to spend some male bonding time" cody said "really?" i asked. the brothers nodded. "i'm gonna go give dad his birthday present. say hi to kurt for me and have fun with male bonding" i say kissing zack's cheek. i walked over to my dad who was at his desk.

"hey dad. what ya doing?" i ask him "hello sammy. well since kurt is coming aboard, i thought i would tally up the bill of damages that the twins did" dad answered me. "well how about taking a break since it's someone's birthday" i said smiling at my dad. dad smiled "happy birthday, dad" i say happily, handing him my laptop to press play.

"what's this sam?" dad asked me "well I couldn't think of what to get you, couldn't afford and didn't know which pocket hankies you already had so i put together a video" i say then pressed play. the video was pictures and videos of dad and myself that I asked grandma to send to me or ones that I had. 

after the video finished, i looked at dad to see him tearing up and he read the text in front of him out loud. "'dad, thank you for being there for me. for giving me a life and not giving up on me or giving up for adoption haha. thank you. i love you and happy birthday'. aww my little sunshine" dad read. he walked around his desk and hugged me tight. "thank-you" dad thanked me. his phone rang so he picked it up.

"oh it must be your grandmother. maybe she remembered it's my birthday" dad said then answered the call. "hello mother" dad spoke into the phone. "say hi to grandma for me" i tell him. he nodded and i took my laptop, closed the lid and headed to the juice bar.