Urr so hey

Hey my names E and yes that's my real name ,it's not a nickname or anything it's On my birth certificate and all. I hate my name with a passion it's so stupid and I really have no idea what possessed my parent to name me it.

I live with my mum in a small house in London ,I'm an only child and me and my mum aren't exactly the closest. Mum goes out most nights and I have no idea were she goes or who she goes with but I don't ever bother to ask as I know that she would just lecture me on how I should stop getting involved in stuff that isn't my business. I don't remember my dad , I mean he's alive and all ,at least I think. I don't know anything about him tho as he left me and my mum when I was 3 weeks old and mum refuses to tell me what happened or even who he is.

I think that my dad leaving is one of the reasons me and my mum aren't all that close,like she blames it on me. if I ever ask her about it she says that he's not worth wasting her breath over , but I know that even after all these years she still loves him and that if he were to walk through that door right now and say that he wanted her back ,that she wouldn't even hesitate.

With my mum never really being home it means I'm free to do anything I want really but even with so much freedom I don't really live life to the full or anything ,in fact the most exciting my life gets is probably sleepovers with my friends talking about boys and watching movies. I mean it's not that I don't have social life at all it's just that I prefer to keep myself to myself ,I have a small ,close knit group of friends and to be honest that's all I really need.
My bestfriend is called Laura and we've been bestfriends since the first day at nursery , she understands me and my situation with my mum and has been there for me through everything that has gone on with my mum in the past. Her mum Caroline is like a second mother to me ,in fact she probably more of a mother to me than my real mum is. I have one other person who I would class as a bestfriend and that's josh , I've known him for around 5 years and he is the person I turn to for anything , he stands up for me and although loads of people judge me coz my bestfriends a boy I don't care,hes like a brother to me and I wouldn't change the world for him.

I don't really know my family and I think that they sort of look down on me and my mum because of how everything has turned out but, my auntie has always been there for me and so has my cousin James (her son)They don't seem to care what the rest of the family thinks ,auntie Claire is probably the only actual friend that my mum has which means that my mum and her are close and whenever my mums home so is Claire and with Claire comes James which means that even though he's older than me we have grown up together and a pretty close.

//sorry it's really bad I've never done these before so yeah I'm learning but I hope they get better//