Clueless

Daniella's P.O.V- "I need Ms.Chaper to the office please." Said the lady over the intercom. My teacher nodded and I walked out of the room, I could basically feel everyone's eyes on back, staring into my soul. Damn. That was deep. What am I needed for anyways? Oh my god, is it for skipping class that one day because I got my period? Before I could even answer myself, I get slammed up against the lockers. "Hey slut." I looked up and rolled my eyes, no surprise. It's Triston Pickler. Ethan and Grayson's best friend. How much I miss them... "I'm talking to you!" Triston angered. My face just stayed blank. "So stupid.. You just want to get smacked don't you?" Then he started throwing punches left and right, mostly at my stomach. The back of my head kept hitting the lockers, soon Triston stopped and listened. Footsteps and voices were coming down the stairs. He leaned in close and whispered in my ear, "You don't speak of this to anyone about this got it? Especially not the twins." I could practically feel his smirk against my ear. I nodded and he ran off. Slowly, I got off the ground and started walking to the office. It's not like I would tell them anyways.. They don't want to talk to a girl like me. "Are you alright? I heard a noise." Turning around, there stood my Algebra teacher, Mr. Shikes. "Oh yeah!," I smiled, "I just tripped and fell and banged my head up on the lockers." Lies so come in handy. "Well you must have hit pretty hard, there's some blood in your hair. Let me walk you to the nurse." Oh great..

*After Nurse*

I walked out of the office and started heading back to class. The bell rang for school to be over and luckily I had drama last and didn't need anything from that hour. Walking to my locker, Ethan and Grayson started passing by, I turned and looked at them, a little spark of hope ran through my body, maybe they'll finally talk to me. But they just kept walking by.. Are they seriously that stupid? Do they seriously think they can drop someone like that and think everything is going to be a-okay? They are so clueless.. Everyone is.