Cheeseburger Backpack

At the beach near the Crystal Temple, Steven and Ezra were waiting for someone to come over.

"Hey Mr. Postman, bring me a post, bring me the post that I love the most." Steven sang before the mailman, Jamie, came over that made the half gem gasp excitedly. "My song came true! Do you have a package for me today?!"

"Hold on." Jamie said as he opened his mailbag. "Let me see what I've got here." He looked through to pull out a package. "Did you order a loaf of bread with a stamp on it?

"No." Steven replied.

"Did you order a jury summon for R.J. Finkle?" Jamie asked as he pulled out an envelope.

"That's not me, I'm Steven." Steven replied.

"Oh, right, right, right, Steven!" Jamie said as he pulled out a parcel. "Here it is, Steven Universe."

"Ha!" Steven smiled ecstatically. "This thing is gonna help me save the world."

"Really?" Jamie asked. "It says it's from Wacky Sacks Supply Company."

"Why would you order something from there if it can help save the world?" Ezra asked.

"Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl think we shouldn't go on magic adventures because I don't know how to use my Gem powers." Steven explained.

"...That seems reasonable." Jamie said.

"But there are other ways I can help." Steven continued.

"With a Wacky Sack?" Ezra asked.

"Exactly!" Steven nodded.

"Do you know how you can save my world?" Jamie asked before he took out a signature pad. "Sign here, please."

"Aah!" Steven said before he wrote his name and drew stars over it.

"Barb yells at me if I don't get signatures." Jamie said.

"That's awful." Steven commented.

The house suddenly began to glow from the inside.

"Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl are back!" Steven cheered before he grabbed the parcel and ran up the stairs towards his house.

"Wait, Steven!" Jamie called out. "What is a Wacky Sack?!"

"Probably an accessory merchandise." Ezra said. "Take care, Jamie."

Ezra ran up to catch up with Steven as Jamie walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Steven and Ezra ran inside the house, they stopped as they saw Garnet completely covered in feathers while Amethyst was trying to find room in the fridge for a giant egg.

"Huh?" Steven and Ezra said.

"Hello, boys." Garnet greeted.

"Amethyst, we do not need that!" Pearl said. "It's not going to fit in the fridge!"

"What? I got this." Amethyst reassured as she slowly slid a tray out of the fridge that made spill a carton of milk and dropping a bag of bagels before she put the giant egg inside. "Look, it fits! Ha!" She slammed the fridge door before a crack was heard from the inside. "Oh man, We can make a big omelet, or a quiche, or big sunny side ups!"

"We fought a giant bird." Pearl said as she turned her attention to Steven and Ezra. "We're only here for a second, we've got to go back out."

"How come?" Ezra asked.

"We have to place this Moon Goddess Statue on top of the Lunar Sea Spire before midnight." Pearl explained as she showed Steven and Ezra the small statue she was holding. "Without it, the whole place will fall apart! Oh, Steven, you should have seen the spire in its heyday." She projected a hologram of the Sea Spire to show. "It was an oasis for Gems on Earth. It's abandoned now, but we can still save it with this statue!"