The secret

A/N the are both dating in secret and they have been for a year.
(Smutty chapter)
Namara s pov

I walked towards my fellow colleagues and started to work on the task we were given which was to track down Valentine.

I was working on the computer when I saw Alec walk past me and slip me a note, I read what was on the note and instantly got exited.
'My room in 5'

Alecs pov

I walked over to my sister and Jace who were both talking to clary, I looked over to where Mara was sitting and saw a blush on her cheeks. I smirked.

"What was that?" Izzy asked with a teasing tone.

I turned to see her looking in maras direction, "nothing" I said in a monotone voice.

I saw Mara starting to head out but she had to walk past me.
"Light wood" she nodded.

I suppressed a smile.
"Baybrook" I greeted back.

She walked past me and I waited at least two minutes to walk after her.

"I'm going to go to sleep it's late." I said to Izzy.

"Ok goodnight big brother" she waved me off and went back to talking with clary.

I rolled my eyes and walked to my room.

I reached my door and opened it, as soon as I saw Namara I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her.

I started walking backwards till she hit the wall, I grabbed one of her legs and indicated I wanted her to jump.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and I kissed down her neck, I got to her sweet spot and sucked there resulting in her letting out a moan.

Namaras pov

I felt his hand snake in between my legs; I only had a dress on so it was easy access.
He started to rub me through my panties, I threw my head back and moaned loudly.

He started walking back over to the bed, he threw me on the bed but I quickly got back up and pushed him down.

I unbuckled his belt and took his trousers down aswell as his boxers.

I grabbed his dick and started giving him a hand job resulting in him groaning.

I took the tip in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it, his hand went to the back of my head and I took the whole member in my mouth and gagged a little.

I backed away from him and took my clothes off whilst he watched.
He scooted further on the bed and I straddled his lap.

I slid down on his dick and moaned as he entered me.

I put my arms around his neck and his went to my waist.
He started to lift my hips so I would bounce on him.
"Fuck" I moaned.

He started to thrust his hips up to match my rhythm, I moaned in his ear. I felt my orgasm get closer and closer as he pounded into me harder.

He flipped us over so I was now under him, I wrapped my legs around him forcing him closer to me.

"Faster" I moaned.

He smirked and started to pound into me, I felt myself reaching my high.
"A-alec I'm gunna cum" I said breathlessly.

"Do it. Cum on my cock. I'm close" he moaned.

And that's all it took to send me over the edge. I screamed his name as my orgasm hit me sending waves of pleasure through my body. I clamped around him and he grunted, I felt him try to pull out but I wrapped my legs around him tighter and I felt him cum inside me.

We both separated and climbed into the bed, Alec tugged me into his side and I rested my head on his chest.

"So why we're you so frustrated" I asked looking up at him.
He laughed and smiled down as me whilst putting some of my hair behind my ear.

"Clary fray is getting on my last nerve" was the answer.

I giggled and made a sound of agreement.
"I love you" he said.

I looked back up at him and smiled giving him a small kiss.
"I love you too"

After that we both fell asleep in each other's arms.