The wedding

2 months later

Namaras pov
I am now 5 months pregnant and you can see my bump but it's not huge so I cover it with baggy tops and things which is difficult since I usually were tight fitting outfits.

Today is the day of the wedding and I've been trying not to cry. I haven't talked to Alec in a couple of weeks and we only talked because I am now basically best friends with clary and he's usually around her.

I decided to wear a dress that would make my bump look less noticeable.

(This dress but the bump is a little smaller)

I sat with my father near the back to the hall

I honestly tried to look happy but I didn't see the point the only people that looked happy were the ones that had no clue this was arranged.

Alec looked miserable and so did Isabel.
But there parents looked ecstatic.

I heard the music start playing and tried not to cry.

"It is time for Alec lightwood and Lydia branwell to mark each other with the wedding union ruin" started one of the silent brothers, I don't know which one.

"A ruin on the hand and a ruin on the heart, a union is born"

I watched as Lydia got the stele and moved towards Alec, I saw Alec looking at me and we connected eyes; I let a tear slip down my cheek.

"Wait" he said.
I shook my head indicating that it was ok. Which it wasn't but I didn't want to get in the way.

"Alec. Hey" Lydia said trying to get his attention.

He looked at me and then back at Lydia.
"I-I can't breath" he gasped out.

I wiped my tears so nobody would see and rested a hand on my stomach.

"I know it's ok" she said to him.

"I can't do this" he said. I snapped my head up to look at him and took my hand off my stomach.

"I thought we were doing the right thing but... this isn't it" he glanced at me something which didn't go un noticed by my father. I saw out of the corner of my eye he clenched his fists.

"You don't have to explain" she said shaking her head with a small smile.

"Lydia I'm sorry" he said genuinely sorry.

"Hey..." she glanced at me and smiled softly.
She put her hand on his face.
"You deserve to be happy...okay?" She smiled.
"I'll be fine" she shook her head.

Alec turned to face me and another tear slid down my face, he looked at me for a couple of seconds and started walking over to me.

Mayrys saw this and scowled at him.
She walked towards him.
"Alec" she warned.

"Enough" he dismissed her and walked towards me, I stood up and he wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed me passionately in front of everyone.

I kissed back putting my hands on his neck bringing him closer I'm pretty sure he felt my stomach but he didn't break the kiss.

Our mouths moulded together perfectly but air was becoming an issue. We broke apart and leaned our foreheads together and smiled.

He looked back at his mother who looked ready to kill him. And I looked at my father who was red in the face with anger.

His parents walked away and my dad walked out of the institute all together but I didn't care.

I watched as Isobel walked towards us.
"Alec I am so proud of you" she said with a smile. She smiled at me.

Simon came up to us and started rambling like and adorable nerd, I haven't talked to him before but I know his name.

"Who invited the vampire" Alec said getting my attention.

I giggled and he intertwined out fingers.

"Seriously. Oh by the way I'm Simon" he introduced to me.

I gave him a smile, "I'm Namara" I introduced my self.

Clary came up to me and gave me a huge hug which I gladly returned.
"So that's the guy huh?" She wiggled her eyebrows and I went bright red when Alec looked at me.

"Hang on since when are you two friends" said Izzy.

"Best friends" clary corrected and I giggled.

"Clary supported me when I needed someone" I shrugged it off.

I saw realisation spread across Alecs face.
"That reminds me we need to talk about that" his eyes darted down to my stomach and I nodded paling a little.

We walked out of the wedding room and towards my room since it was closer.

Once we were in there he turned to me.

"When we're you going to tell me that your pregnant" he asked.

"Ok you can't just assume a girls pregnant I might just be fat" I joked trying to lighten the mood and it worked.

He laughed and kissed me.
"Yes but we're you ever going to tell me"

"Yes I was going to wait to see if you would actually go through with the wedding first because it was stressing me out and I didn't tell anyone only clary. And I only told her because she saw me crying" I rambled.

"What are we going to do" he asked

"Well I was going between adoption or keeping them because I don't know. Alec I'm freaking out we're only 17!" I exclaimed.

He nodded and we both sat down on the bed, he wrapped an arm around my waist resting his hand on my stomach as soon as he did that I felt a small kick bringing a smile to my face.

I looked at Alec to see if he felt that and he was smiling.

"They must recognise their dad they haven't kicked for me yet" I said jokingly.

He cupped my face and kissed me passionately, when we broke away he smiled and I smiled back.

"I love you. And im going to support you no matter what you chose. But I personally already love the baby" he said making me smile even wider.

"I love you too. And I guess we will have to raise them won't we?" I asked sarcastically.

A little later I got changed into some leggings and a vest top. They stuck to my skin and I didn't mind because I didn't have to hide my pregnancy anymore. He saw me and smiled big seeing my bump.

I climbed into my bed next to Alec, he lifted my top over my belly and started to rub it making me smile. I felt the baby kick and he smiled up at me.