The birth

(8 months and 3 weeks pregnant)

Namaras pov

I've been having these little cramps all day but I haven't told anyone because everyone is in a panic about a greater demon being set loose somewhere.

So here I am with the whole group, there doing some tracking using computers and other stuff whilst I'm doing some paperwork sitting down.

Suddenly an alarm goes off and we all rush up to the computer that Izzy is working on, suddenly I get a big pain but I bite my lip to keep from crying out because I know everyone's busy.

I excused myself from the others to go to the bathroom, I used the public ones because they were closer and as soon as I got in there water came out of me and another big pain went through my body.

I grabbed onto the sinks to keep myself up, I could walk a little so I decided to go to the medical part of the institute so I don't end up giving birth inside of the toilets.

I waddled down the hallway and I was then struck with another pain, I leaned against the wall. This time I let out a little sound of pain.

I felt someone next to me and they grabbed my hand I looked up and saw Simon.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I scoffed. "Fucking labor pains"

His eyes widened and he started to walk me to the medical centre. Another pain shot through me and I gripped his hand a little to hard because he yelped.

He muttered some curse words under his breath and I let him go once the doctors came to help me.

"GET ALEC" I shouted to Simon he nodded quickly and ran off.

"Wow. You've dilated quite quickly and I think your ready to push" he said and I shook my head.

"N-no I need Alec! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BOYFRIEND" I shouted.

I was hit with another pain and I started to sweat.

Alec came running through the door looking pale.

"I'm here" he said.

"Yes I can fucking see that"

His eyes widened because I don't usually swear he walked up to me and I grabbed his hand squeezing in painfully.

"You did this to me" I cried.

"I know I'm sorry" he just accepted it.

I scoffed.
"ITS YOUR FUCKING FAULT! IM SQUEEZING A WATERMELON OUT OF A HOLE THE SIZE OF A BLOODY GOLF BALL" I screamed in his face making him pale even more.

The doctor told me to push so I did and I squeezed Alecs hand making him Yelp.
"Y-your breaking my hand owww" he said.

I looked at him like he was an idiot.
"Yes and I'm giving birth so deal with it"

I pushed again, and the doctor said the head was out.
I gave another big push and they cut the cord and placed the screaming baby on my chest. I immediately grabbed her and stroked her back.

"Hi baby"

Alec then started smiling and touching her cheek.

I looked over at him.
"Sorry about your hand."

He laughed. "It's ok"

The doctors took her away to clean her and check her over.
Once they did that they brought her back and placed her in my arms with a white blanket and a small hat on her head.

I gave her to Alec to hold and he started smiling, everyone of our friends came in.

"Omg she's so cute" said clary.

Everyone made a sound of agreement and Alec gave her back to me.

She made some cute noises and once everyone left except Alec I tried to feed her.

After I fed her she fell asleep in my arms.

"What should we call her?" I asked looking up at Alec.

"Don't know what do you have in mind" he sat down on the bed next to me.

"I like Arabella because we can shorten it to Bella" I shrugged.

"Yeah I like that too Arabella lightwood" he smiled at me.
"Get some sleep. You just gave birth" he said jokingly.

I hummed and closed my eyes keeping Arabella in my arms.

The end x