Shock

2 months later

Namaras pov

I haven't been feeling too great these past couple of weeks and I have a feeling I know what's happening because I haven't gotten my period for at least 2 months.

I walked down the streets of new York till I got to the place I wanted to be, I walked in to the pharmacy and to the isle I knew the tests were in.

I grabbed 2 clear blue ones and one different one, I went to pay and the lady looked at me with pity. I gave her a tight lipped fake smile and walked out with my bag.

I made it back to the institute and went straight to my room.

I walked into my bathroom and locked the door, I proceeded to take all 3 of the tests and I sat on the side of the bath and waited the 3 minutes.

After that was up I looked at the tests.

Pregnant 6-8 weeks -clear blue
And there was 2 lines on the other one all of which says I'm pregnant.

I walked out of my bathroom taking the clear blue on in my hand and throwing the others in the trash.

I sat at the end of my bed on the floor and cried.
I'm only 17. What's Alec going to say. Will he be mad?

My dad will kill him.

I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't hear a knock at the door or the door opening.

"Namara?" I heard clary's voice. Clary and I haven't really talked much but she seems nice.

She crouched down near me.
"I came to tell you your colleagues are looking for you. What's wrong?" She asked in a soft voice.

I let out a sob and she hugged me, I cried on her shoulder but she didn't seem to mind.
"I messed up" I mumbled.

She leaned back to look at me.
"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I-I'm pregnant" tears were rolling down my face.

She had a look of shock across her face she brought me into another hug.

After I had calmed down we both sat on my bed.

"So... the guy is he like just a one night thing or...." she asked hesitantly.

"No we have been dating for about a year and a couple of months" I said.

"Have you told him?"

I shook my head. "He's the same age as me... we're really young I don't know if I'm ready to be a mom" I said voice braking a little bit.

"Well I think you would make an amazing mom. But whatever you decide to do I'll support you and I'm sure this mystery guy will too" she said.

I gave her a small smile and we sat and talked some more. She walked out of my room and I was left alone to my thoughts.

I could get an abortion... but I don't really want to kill my child.
Adoption is an option...
I still have to tell Alec.