Telling everyone

Namaras pov

When I woke up Alec told me we should tell everyone, I was very scared but I agreed they will find out eventually.

I wore some black maternity skinny jeans and a plain grey shirt.

I put on my black boots and walked out of my room to find Alec.

I noticed a lot of people looking at me probably because you can kinda now see my bump. It's either that or it's about the wedding shit fest from yesterday.

I found him with the others in the training room where we agreed we would tell everyone.

I saw Jace, clary and Isobel and Simon.

I walked over to Alec and he immediately kissed me and hugged me into his side resting a hand on my stomach which made me smile.

"Ok Mara and I have something to share with you" he said hesitantly.

He looked down and nodded.

I put both of my hands on my stomach one on the top and one under neath it. Showing my bump I heard 3 gasps because clary already knew.

"I'm pregnant" I said watching their faces.

Clary was smiling brightly.

The rest looked confused.

"When? You just got together.... how are you so big? How far along are you?" Izzy bombarded me with questions. She looked at me for an explanation but Alec spoke up.

"Actually we were dating in secret for about a year and a couple of months we broke up like 3 months ago but she was already pregnant and didn't tell me till the wedding" he explained.

"Yeah so I'm 5 months nearly 6 months pregnant" I said.

The all smiled at us and congratulated us.
"Good luck telling your parents" said Izzy jokingly.

"Daddy left me at the wedding and hasn't spoken to me since and I'm stubborn so I'm going to wait for him to initiate a conversation" I said.

Alec laughed but I noticed he looked a little pale.
"Yeah we should go and find my mother and father"

We walked off after saying goodbye to everyone and we held hands, we found both of his parents in the office so we walked in.

"What do you want?" Asked Alecs mom glaring at me.

I shrunk back into Alecs chest a little and he wrapped an arm around me.

"Listen guys namaras nothing like her parents she doesn't judge people for their past mistakes and I love her a lot so you either put up with that or you lose me as a son"

I looked at Alec shocked that he was willing to give up his family for me, he smiled at me and placed his hand around my waist and onto my stomach something that didn't go missed by his father.

"Alec explain" he said with a small smile at me which his mother was very confused about.

"We are going to have a family of our own because namara is pregnant and we are both every happy about that" he said with a small smile.

Immediately his parents both started smiling which I was confused about because they hated me literally a minute ago.

"Congratulations" they both said.

"I'm sorry we were mean to you both but we just though it was a silly little filling but now we can both see it's not. And I'm glad that she makes you happy Alec" his mother said.

Then she came up to me and pulled me into a hug shocking me further but I hugged back.

"Welcome to the family" she said into my ear.

We pulled away from each other and I smiled happily at them.

"Thank you"