Alone time

(Basically a smut chapter btw)

(6 months pregnant)
Namaras pov

Alec and I haven't had much time to ourselves recently because he's been working and I've been hanging out with Izzy and clary.

But tonight he agreed to finish working early so we can spend some time together.

I was reading in my room when Alec nocked and walked in, he lay down next to me on my bed. I put my book down and looked at him with lust in my eyes. I am horny and we haven't had sex since we broke up which was like 4 months ago!

I kissed him shocking him but he kissed back, I started in buttoning his shirt and he broke the kiss.

"Mara what-?"

"Please I'm so horny... I'm not even kidding it hurts. Please I need you" I begged him. I saw his pupils dilate with my words.

"But- but your pregnant"

I rolled my eyes. Men.

"Yes but I can still have sex it's not harmful to the baby!! Please" I begged again.

He rolled us over so he was on top and started kissing down my neck making me moan. I was very sensitive.

He took both of our clothes off and I saw his knee was in between my legs I scooted down till I was pressed there and started grinding.

He laughed and took his leg away making me wine.

"Patients" he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Please" I moaned.

My hands went up to my breasts and I started to play with my nipples squeezing them and rolling them to give myself something.

I wasn't paying attention to what Alec was doing but I jumped when I felt his tongue slide across my folds.
I moaned loudly as he started sucking my clit.

"Fuck" I moaned.

He kept stimulating me and I felt myself coming closer and closer to my high.

"Don't stop I'm gunna come" I bucked my hips up into his tongue.

After a few more flicks to my clit I came hard moaning loud but Alec didn't stop till my legs were shaking and I had to push his head away.

I smiled up at him when he gave me a kiss.
"I love you" I said in his ear.

"I love you too"
He slipped himself into me talking me by surprise again and I cried out, I grabbed a hold of his arms as he started thrusting in and out of me.

It only took a couple of minutes and we both reached our high and we came.

We snuggled up next to each other breathing heavily.
"Finally" I breathed out.
He laughed and I rested my head on his chest and let sleep consume me.