Chapter 22 - The Mrs

Sunday 19th June (2016)
As I feel my eyes begin to open, I see a blurry Michael sat on my side of the bed, admiring me in my worst state - the morning.

"Morning babe, you want any breakfast I'm about to go down and grab some food?"

"Mmm... tea and toast..." I grunted, still trying to wake up.

I felt a kiss placed on my head before I heard the door shut, soon replaced with another rush of tiredness as I rolled over and shut my eyes again.
——————————————
"Right hun we better have this and pack up, I don't want my Mrs being suspicious of anything you know, she can get a bit aggy when she's left with Luke too long..." He said clearly anxious about what his Mrs will say when he gets home, almost as though this was more like some sort of one night stand.

"Okay... you did enjoy last night though right?" I asked worried, wanting to confirm that he did actually like me and like spending time with me.

He stopped packing his things for a second, and just stood still. He slowly turned round and gave me a look - his upset look.

"Why do you think I brought you here Taylor? You know how I feel about you, I wouldn't risk everything if I didn't want to come. Did you not hear what I told you last night?" He replied concerned, clearly upset that i'd even thought of that.

"Oh... no... I actually didn't think I heard what you said, would you repeat it?" I seductively joked, knowing full well what he said, I just wanted to tease him.

His smirk crept on his face as he chuffed, shaking his head he made his way over to me. He grabbed me by my waist and pushed me onto the bed, towering over me as he crashes his lips on mine. We soon stopped after his phone started to ring, scoffing as I heard it.

With one arm holding him stable at my side, his other hand reached in his back pocket to answer his phone. From frustration that she kept getting in the way, I lay beneath him and began to kiss his neck, before shuffling down to his waistline as I unbuckled his belt. He jolted up and quickly ended the phone call before jumping to his feet.

"Fuck... Taylor, we don't have time for this now, my Mrs has gone psycho because I told her i'd be home for 11am and we've not even set off yet..." He said with a look of desperation, I knew what he wanted but he was trying so hard to resist.

"Well, i'm sure two minutes wouldn't go a miss huh?" I replied pulling on his shirt and putting his lips to mine once again.

"What are you doing to me Miss Taylor... shit..." He grunted as he pushed me back onto the bed again.

————————————
Michaels POV
"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I shouted driving home after dropping Taylor off. I knew I shouldn't have slept with her, i'm even later now, expect to get a grilling off my Mrs.

I did the secret walk of shame up to my front door, all I could think of was my Taylor and then I got dragged in the house by a very angry girlfriend.

"Where the FUCK have you been Mick Carter, you said you'd be home by 11am and it's now 1:45pm. What have you been doing?"

"Sorry babe, the traffic was a nightmare on the motorway, must have been an accident or something honestly, it was gridlocked." I said calmly so she didn't suspect anything.