Dangerous lands?

George stared at the gigantic winged creature flying in the sky. It looked like a dragon. Even if it wasn't, it was still a beautiful creature, nonetheless. George suddenly heard the head guard yell at the others to move forward and attack the winged creature, thinking they saw it land. George could tell that it hadn't landed, but actually gone higher and made a fake clone. It was one of in one of the books George had on dragons. George knew dragons were mysterious and rare creatures with special powers, only few being known. One of those few being hologram games themselves, helping to confuse the enemy or get away from danger.

     After the careless guards left George alone, the true dragon came down from above the clouds, it seemed to look at George and nod in approval. What was the dragon approving? Only the dragon would know.

     The dragon had distracted George from realizing another creature of the woods had snuck up behind him, looking for a meal. He turned to go back into the carriage, only to find a large wolf jumping at him.

     —       —       —      —      —

     Dream watched as the guards were foolish enough to abandon the man by himself. After a while of watching the lone man, Dream realized he didn't have weapons. This alarmed Dream. Dream didn't know why he was alarmed until he realized it.

     A giant wolf jumping at the man.

     In that moment, Dream did something else he might regret.