H.S. Flowers In His Hair - 31

The last chapter babes!

For your eyes only.

I'm standing in the flower shop, uncertain and confused by it all. My parents are at home, looking after Alca and making breakfast for when we get back. "Sunshine, love of my life, what is going on?" She looks at me, and my heart cries out to her. "Your Christmas present, Willow." Sure, that makes more sense. She walks further to the temporary walls that are still up. 

She rips them off. "Aliza, what are you doing." I rush out and to her.  There's nothing there, space, covered in a thick layer of dirt. She waves the particles away from her, sneezing from the onslaughter of dust. "I'm gifting you space Harry." She says, wiggling her nose. 

"Did we drink last night?" I wonder, looking at the half-torn wall. She stands in front of me, taking my face in her hands, forcing me to bow down. "How do you feel about a bakery, right here? We can share and even add a little coffee shop or something." The gears turn and then stick. "You... Me?" My brain tries. She laughs, the most beautiful bell sounds. "Yes, Harry, let's start your bakery, let's start." She smiles. I grab her in my arms and kiss her.

When I think life is done with being good, it gives me something better, and my mind doesn't know how I deserve it, but my heart does. "Okay, I need... Sunshine." I murmur against her lips. "You can wear flowers in your hair every day, and then you can sneak me sweet treats at lunch, and the band can play here sometimes."

"How do I deserve this?" I ask. "How can this be okay?"

"Because you've given up the worst thing ever, your childhood. You had to walk this broken road and almost die for you to find yourself and me and Elijah. We made it, baby, and I fucking love you more and more every day." My eyes grow wider. I pick her up and spin her around; her small body molds to mine. I kiss everywhere I can. "Thank you so much, love," I emphasize every word with a kiss.

The tears sit behind my eyes and eventually spill over. "My dream is right in front of me." I sniff, making her turn to me. "You're bakery." She sighs, wrapping her arms around my waist. "I was talking about you." She looks up at me. "Let's get home; we have so much planning to do." She says excitingly. The truth is, her giving me this space means I can afford to start right away.

Aliza. Aliza. Aliza. My heart reminds me as we walk home. She freezes and walks into a shopfront close by. She rushes out not too long after. "How set are you on starting that planning today?" She asks, filled to the brim with excitement. "Are we going on an adventure?" I ask her, and she nods. "When are your parents leaving?" She wonders. "I'm driving them to the airport tomorrow morning. Why Sunshine?"

"I'll be right back." She runs back in, and after five minutes, she's in front of me again. I grab her shoulders. "Sunshine, what's going on? Is there something you want inside? Here go buy it." I hand her my wallet from my back pocket. "I just need to borrow like twenty dollars till we get home."

She opens my wallet and takes the money out, disappearing again. I have a slight idea of what's about to happen, and the excitement is already brimming inside of me. She's coming out, a black bag in her hand. I was right. She looks up at the sky. "The tulips are blooming, even though it shouldn't."

"Nice day to get married then, right?" I ask, catching her off guard. "I got the perfect dress." She nods vigorously. "Let's do it." She takes my hand, running. She rattles off everything we need to do, and the only thing that comes to mind is. Perfect. Perfect. Perfect.

ALIZA

"Aliza." It's the third time Sarah is trying to get my attention. Alca is snuggled in my arms like a fresh baby while I dance along in our room. "Please, you're stressing me out."