(4) Kai

Hi Kai,
Long time no see, and I would love to see you again.
I'm at the hotel Cortez, please do come. I will see you at the bar, it's not hard to find.

James chuckled at me as he sipped on his whiskey. We were at the bar, with only Liz as extra company.
"Now we wait for a response" I informed them both as I laid my phone out on the bar.
"Oh revenge really is the best medicine, couldn't you agree Liz?" James asked her, she glanced at James as she took a puff out of her cigarette and blew it out with her head held high.
"It's an idiots game, mr. March" she responded with that loving sass she always holds. I sipped on my whiskey and I heard my phone go off. They both darted their heads at me. I picked it up and I saw the message was from Taylor.
"Not our guy. Excuse me" I sat up and I walked to somewhere private, I called her instead so I could explain some things.
(Italics is the Taylor)

"Hi"

"Hey! Do you know what time your plane is at tomorrow?"

"Oh about that.... I will be coming back a little later, I just saw some things around here I need to see"

"Are you serious Grace? You need to be back ASAP for your next trip"

"And I will, I will. I promise, but I wouldn't extend it for nothing"

"Please just be back soon."

"I will, I will. I'll see you later"

I ended the call and walked back over to them, with my hang over still clouding over me. I sat down next to James again and he was clasping onto his empty glass as he talked with Liz.
"Excuse me ladies, I have some business to attend to" he exclaimed, sitting up and placing his glass down. I looked at him in confusion.
"I shall come find you once this Kai you speak of, responds" he promised me. He trotted off to some 'business' and I looked back at Liz and she had her eyebrow raised at me, and it was a disappointed
expression.
"What?" I asked her as I finished my glass.
"You seemed stressed" she pondered. I ruffled my dirty blonde hair with my finger tips and I sighed.
"Kai deserves all of what's going to happen to him. He hasn't just hurt me, he's hurt other girls too but he's just obsessed with me. He doesn't talk to the other girls anymore, but he's always looking for me" I exclaimed. Liz burnt out her cigarette in an ash tray and she held my hands, holding onto them tight as she leaned in close to me.
"Listen to me. As much as I don't agree with murder and revenge, this one seems sweet and devilish with what you have planned" she chuckled. I laughed with her and I heard sudden high heels behind me. I turned around and I saw the countess walking to me, covering someone. Liz released her hands off mine and she prepped herself. The countess had an amazing white dress on and she styled her hair. She sat down and she revealed a man.
"Hello again. I said someone would love to meet you on our last meeting" she said to me, smiling. She was an extremely attractive woman and her smile was so alluring. The man walked over to me and held his hand out to shake. I took his hand and he had a firm grip.
"Hi there. I'm Will, Will Drake. And you must be Grace, the one who works in supernova?"

James POV

I decided to play around a bit for some little fun. She was a prostitute and I do not shame upon their industry. she was a thief. She had stolen off many clients and I forbid such acts to happen in the Cortez. We were sat on the bed in a spare room, that I claimed was mine and I had taken my blazer off and my suspenders and white shirt were revealed and she was in a dress that you could say was lingerie
"What a jawline you have" she snickered as she traced her finger on my jawline. I smirked at her as I continued to make her fall for my act.
"Oh my dear, you shouldn't tease" I growled. She smiled as she crawled on top of my lap. She began wrap her hands around my neck and tightened, not too tight though. Even if she did, it would be useless. I'm dead already. She began to kiss me and I held her waist. She unbuttoned my shirt and I removed my suspenders. She went to pull off my scarf but I pulled away from her lips and I grabbed her hand.
"It stays" I said sternly. She only smiled and did that fake but attractive laugh.
"Oh I see how it is" she laughed as she leaned close my ear and began to nibble. It felt heavenly but I knew it would all come to an end soon.
"I haven't got your name yet" I asked her, slightly moaning.
"Madeline" she informed me. I smiled as I stood up, carrying her thighs. She yelped from me gripping too hard but I knew she liked it. I placed her on the bed the way I wanted her.
"Well Madeline" I said as I threw my shirt to the floor and unbuckled my pants. She posed on the bed.
"Has anyone ever said how pretty you are?" I asked her as I crawled on top of her.
"Many. But you don't mean it" she mumbled.
"Oh but I do" I grinned.