prologue// ghost of you

☆ dancing through our house,
with the ghost of you ☆
~~~~~~~~

FROM THE DARKROOM
TO THE REAL WORLD, I APPEARED OUT OF THIN AIR.

"Agh! Who are you? What are doing you here?" The scared girl questioned in which I honestly didn't know the answer to. "I'm Avery, I... um- I'm a ghost?" I answered unsurely. "What...?" She looked confused and scared out of her mind. I looked around the room we were standing in.

"How did I get here?" I asked. She shook her head. "I don't know? The band and I were performing and then I came up here and, boom! Here you are." I sighed and looked out the window. "Maybe the music brought me back? Weird... um... sorry for scaring you though." I replied.

"It's okay, I've had my fair share of ghost scares... I can't believe there's another one of you." She began pacing. I shook my head. "Another one? What do you-"

My words were cut off by the boy with the red flannel coming into my view from outside the window. It couldn't be?  All three of them were huddled outside talking, but my eyes were only fixated on him.
~~~~~~~~

MESSAGE FROM AUTHOR:
this is my second jatp fanfic which I'm super excited about writing. Though I love all the characters and all three boys, Reggie holds a special spot in my heart :))

AND yes, the title is based on Jeremy Shada's new song "Will They Won't They." Originally this book had a different title but as I wrote chapter two, I was listening to the song and it reminded me a bit of Reggie and Avery's relationship, but you'll have to read to find out!!
I hope you enjoy "will they won't they"

<3, lex