I SPY

" It's time you return the favor you owe me. I want Police officer Jiang Cheng dead" Meng Yao had made the call earlier to the police commissioner. " He had done his investigation and discovered that Jiang Cheng was an undercover cop posing as a bodyguard for Lan Huan.How can Lan Huan allow such a leak into his organization, he wondered.

" It's impossible to kill him or frame him" The police commissioner responded

" It's impossible to kill him or frame him" The police commissioner responded. " Find another way to make him disappear. At the moment he is heavily guarded by business man Lan Huan as he undercover in an operation to catch the drug lord in the Lan Corporation" .

" Why did you send him? Did he request for this job?

" Jiang Cheng is one of the best we have. He has been cleaning up the drug cartels in Sunshot city. The police force treasures him and we cant risk loosing him. You need to change your favour request Meng Yao" He responsed.

Meng Yao hang up the phone in a fit. He could not believe after landing back home he was met with obstacle after obstacle.  How hard was it to kill him eeh?  Did Lan Huan know that that Jiang Cheng was a cop? Had he recruited him purposely? They seemed too close and the video from the kitchen floor was not helping his temper at all. Lan Huan touched Jiang Cheng. That was enough to make his heart hurt. How can love hurt like this?  

But he was not a saint either. A year before he left Lan Corporation, he had set up the drug business at the port. No one knew he was the boss and had made lots of money enough stand in the same table as Lan Huan. One year down the line he had discovered that Lan Huan had been busy flashing out his cargo and disposing it. Funny enough every time he moved them he was one step ahead of him. He hated losing all the money and thus he had opted to come back and claim what he had lost. His business and most of all Lan Huan.

Lost in thought his phone beeped and a message from his spy at Lan Fortress told him that he had found out where Jiang Cheng's room was located

Lost in thought his phone beeped and a message from his spy at Lan Fortress told him that he had found out where Jiang Cheng's room was located. That he needed to move now. He picked up his Maxim Pistol 9 and headed for the Lan Fortress. I will just sneak in, shoot him and leave. When he got to the Lan Fortress he hurriedly descended down the steps and onto the path that led to the room that his spy told him belonged to Jiang Cheng.