Chapter 5

Cassidy's POV:

"Mom! Who is it!?" I shouted over my shoulder. I was in the kitchen, making pizza dough with Sophie because why not?

"Uh, I think it's for you, Cassy." Mom said walking into the kitchen.

"Uhm. Ok....?"

I walked out of the room, going straight for the door. My jaw nearly dropped to the floor. There was a man, a vert buff man, standing at our door. But he looked too familiar.

"Cassidy White?" He said. His voice gave it away!

"Holy bananas! Are you really Paul?!" He looked shocked, sincehe was wearing sun glasses, a scarf and an ice cap.

But then he smiled. "Yes, it is. Here are your tickets." He pulled them from God knows where and handed me them.

"T-thank you, Paul!"

" 'Paul'?? " Sophie's head popped over my shoulder.

"Uhm. I-I should be on my way now. Enjoy your tickets, girls." And with that, he disappeared.

"Wait, WHAT?!" Sophie shrieked.

Harry's POV:

"Michael! Stop! Give it back!" I shouted after Mikey as he ran with my phone in his hand.

*Five Minutes Earlier*

I was peacefully lying on a couch with my legs on Liam's lap. Luke, Ashton, Calum and Micheal were sitting opposite to us. Zayn, Louis and Niall were at Nando's.

I was on Instagram while Liam was on Twitter.

Of course, my DMs are all from Cassidy which were over 45!! Not complaining, tho. I took the opportunity to DM her back but Mikey desides to snatch my phone away before I could complete my message to her.

*Flashback Over*

"You're not gonna get it back unless you tell me who's sh-" I slapped my hand over his mouth shutting him up before he could embarrass me even more. I pushed him into the kitchen area.

"What were you thinking, Michael!" I whisper-shouted at him, turning red.

"What's wrong with you, Styles?" He looked down at my phone and saw her photo.

"You're cheating on me?!" He shouted.

Now, don't fream out. Me and Michael are not dating. I'm not gay. He's not gay. We just have that inside joke about it.

"You're such a dork!" I chuckled. I couldn't help it. At that moment, Calum entered the room.

"What is going on here?!" He shouts.

"Please, please. Just get out of this!" Michael says.

"Calum. Please." I shoved at his chest trying to get him out.

"What's wrong?" Great! Now, there was Luke and Ashton in the door way.

"Guys! Leave him alone! He'll faint!" Liam warns. See? That's what I love most about him; him being that over protective friend.

"What's wrong with you two?" Was all I could hear before everything went black.

###############################

Dun dun duuuuuun!

What do you think will happen next? ;)

Hehehhehe.

Should I leave you hanging till next week, or should I update by tonight??

Let me know!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡