Take Your Mind On The Florida Roads

'Are you stalking my Instagram page?'

Amity's gut dropped once she saw the message. How did Luzura know that she was looking at her page!? Was she some kind of witch or something? Did she have an all seeing eye? What the f@$k!?

Suddenly, Amity got a incoming discord call from her phone...unfortunately it was who she thought it would be.

Luzura_

"Oh shit..."

Amity let the phone ring a few times as she started mentally preparing herself to face Luzura. Slowly...with shaky hands, Amity answered the call.

"H-hey Luzura!" Amity squeaked in very high pitch, guilty voice.

"Hey Hexcate! Sorry to call you again but uh, my most recent text...," Amity gulped. "I just wanna say I may have phrased that a bit...wrong. My bad!"

Relief washed over Amity. That's all Luzura had to say? Couldn't she put that in a text? Amity wanted to say 'phew' since she was so relieved, but she said it in her head.

"I meant to say, have you been on my Instagram page recently?"

Panic started to fill Amity's mind once again. How did she know she was on her page...? The only indication she was Instagram was her profile in DM's saying active...

"W-what! W...what would make you think that...?" Amity stuttered, struggling to gain back her composure.

The call went quiet before Amity heard some taps on Luzura's end, then suddenly, a notification from Instagram popped up on Amity's phone screen. Amity quickly clicked on it.

Amity's heart almost stopped when she looked at what Luzura had sent her.

It was a photo. A screen shot, actually. Of Luzura's notifications and likes on Instagram, and at the very top...?

Hexcate liked your photo.

"Wha...-" Before Amity could even start her sentence, Luzura cut her off.

"That photo was from six months ago...why did you like that one out of all my other posts...?"

Luzura's voice was full of confusion and curiosity. Amity couldn't help but wince at Luzura's words. Amity felt as if she were on trial...and had just been declared guilty. There was no way she could get out of this now...

"I...,-" Amity gulped, bit her lip and grimaced. What could she say?

'Hey I was just scrolling through your Instagram like I've been doing every night for the past week and a half like a complete weirdo stalker!'
But, of course Amity never said that aloud.

How could she explain this to Luzura without sounding like a complete stalker...? Amity's jaw clenched as thoughts of excuses flooded her mind, but were quickly swept away by dozens of scenarios that could played out and...failed Amity. Apparently Amity was being quiet for too long because Luzura spoke up.

"Hexcate? Are you falling asleep over there?"

Just then, Amity snapped back into reality after hearing Luzura's voice. "Huh! N-no. Sorry just-...I kinda-...you see I..." Amity began her sentence over for the third time before stopping, and collecting herself.

"I guess...one of your old photo's must've resurfaced on my home page on Instagram?" Amity said, almost as if she were questioning herself.

The call fell silent again...

"Oh! That makes a lot of sense...haha sorry!"

Finally the feeling of relief fell upon Amity's mind and body. She was safe. She was declared innocent...