Dream Talks

"It's hot..."

Amity laid in her bed on the cold mattress that had no sheets on it which was pressing against Amity's bare skin gently with a mushy texture, having her entire body sink into it.
For some reason...she had changed clothes. She was wearing a black hooded crop-top with very short black trunks that were slipped down a bit from her waist...

"Well...it is Florida, right? Don't the nights get a bit cooler?"

A familiar, well known, soft and innocent voice spoke out from Amity's phone. She couldn't help the grin that shined on her face once she heard the girl speak.

"Yeah...your right, they do."

Amity was on a late night phone call with Luzura in the dark...she couldn't remember when she got home or when she changed her clothes and collapsed onto her bed, or even getting on a call with Luzura, actually...all she knew was that she was talking with the girl who was her drug...making her obsessed and not able to let go.

The two girls fell quite...running out of things to talk about.

"Hey Hexcate."

"Yeah?"

"Will you ever show anyone what you look like...?"

That question left Amity to silence. Would she ever show anyone what she really looked like...? Would she show her fans? Would she show her friends? Would she show the world?

Would she show Luzura...?

"Hello...?"

Amity opened up Instagram, doing to her DM's silently, not answering Luzura.

"Hexcate...?"

Suddenly a notification popped up on Luzura's phone screen. It was from Instagram, a DM from Hexcate... she slowly clicked on the banner and got sent to their DM's. Her eyes widened...

"I-is...is that you...?"

"Well...without my face in the photo, yes."

Amity did it. She sent that photo. The photo of her in that black t-shirt with a teal blue dragon, and the notched collar print with her white denim jeans...she sent that stupid photo to Luzura. No hesitation.

"You look...beautiful, even if I can't see your face..."

"You really think so...?"

Amity turned on her side and held the phone close up to her ear as she tucked her knees close into her chest. Everything Luzura said was exactly what Amity wanted to hear...every last bit of it. Her words stung with consideration and were coated with honey...it left a sweet ending that wrapped around Amity, and captured her in thoughts of love and lust...

"I like how you look..."

The exhausted girl who laid curled up in her bed sighed, and turned her face into her cold pillow.
She couldn't do it anymore...she had to tell her. Luzura needed to know...Amity was barely holding on now...she had to tell her everything.

"Luzura...I-"

"Time is up Hexcate..."

Amity snapped back towards her phone quickly, eyes widening with confusion and shock "What...?"

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Her alarm...her alarm yelled at Amity. Yelled at her to wake up...

——————————————————————————-

It was a hot summer day, July 6th. Amity was enduring the heat like she did as always for the past month and a half...she hadn't been out of her house for awhile now. What's it been? A few days? Possibly a whole week? She didn't know. Time was irrelevant.