Part 2-A Surprise

He starts kissing down my neck and I can't help it it's one of my most erogenous spots, there's immediate tingling in the downstairs area and I'm all of sudden compelled to take over. I grab him and kiss him hard and flip him onto his back so that I'm on top. His face looks surprised. I start kissing down his body where I unbuckle his pants, I can feel how hard he is already. When his pants come down, I'm amazed at the size of his cock. I give it small light kisses and I hear him moan, finally, I take it all into my mouth. His moans grow louder the longer and harder I suck.

"fuck" I hear him say and then he grabs me and pulls me up kissing my face and lays me on my back

"My turn," he says

I bite my lips as he pulls my panties down, he doesn't waste any time and dives right into me. My back arches and I grab a hold of the sheets. I can't keep myself quiet and let out loud moans, his hands find their way up my shirt and to my nipples.

I scream I am about to cum, but I can barely make it out, my eyes are flickering and then I cum. My legs close tightly on his head and my entire body can't stop convulsing. I finally let my legs fall and Lin comes up to me smiling, I can see my juices on his face.

"Wow..." I say to him grabbing his face and bringing it to mine. I kiss him when he brings my pelvis up and then shoves himself into me. He pumps into me harder and harder till I'm experiencing an out-of-body experience. I can only imagine this is what euphoria feels like. He whispers in my ear that he's about to cum, so I tell him "cum for me baby" and when I do he pulls himself out and cums on my stomach.

He falls on the bed beside me, kisses my shoulder then gets up. He grabs a towel and wipes me down then wraps a robe over me.

Despite the very steamy, dirty sex we just had this was a very gentleman like but then again he was a complete gentleman today.

"You're more than welcome to shower if you want to" He smiles at me.

I smile back at him and nod "I think after that I might need to"

He laughs "me too"

"Well after you then," I say

He shakes his head and says "ladies first"

I bite my lip and then he follows "We could just both" before I finish my sentence, he grabs me and takes me into the bathroom.

I hold onto him laughing.

Needless to say, we did it again and then one more time before putting our clothes on.

"being stood up has got to be one of the best things that have happened to me today, the day actually turned out much better" I smile

He smiled back at me and tells me that he was out of coffee this morning. Just then

His phone rings and he tells me to just make myself comfortable while he takes this.

I smile at him, it's a really nice apartment, I assumed his job really pays well. I try to remember where the front door was, I don't quite remember too much besides the initial feelings when we got into his place. I get a glimpse of what I assume was his office and then I see it, awards, Tony awards?

Lin-Manuel Miranda

The name is so familiar, I can't read what the Tony's were for but if he works in the theater that has to narrow it down somehow, and then it hit me.

His face and his name were so familiar because he is.

"hey" he startles me

"Hi," I say

He puts his hands on my waist and I try not to make it a problem but if I don't mention something to him, it'll eat at me.

"This might sound really crazy, but I didn't realize who you were till a second ago," I say

He looks at me weirdly

"you're Lin Manuel Miranda," I say

He smiles and nods "I am, he"