Part 8 - Sunday

When I wake up it's still dark and I'm alone. I can barely make it out but there's some light shining from under the door. My body gets tangled up in the sheets as I turn over, laying on my back thinking about the passionate sex we just had. The way he moved his body on me was like we were slow dancing, one hand intertwined with mine and the other lightly stroked the side of my face. I've never let myself feel this vulnerable with anyone and my naked body was the result of that. Sex with me was always so quick, it didn't matter to anyone else if my clothes came off. But with Lin, he was gentle even when he was rough. He acknowledged and touched every part of me even the parts I hated. I want him, deeply in every way and it scared me thinking that I couldn't.

I contemplated going back to bed but once my mind started to race, I knew I wouldn't be able to. So, I slipped the Garfield Pajamas back on and grabbed the nearest shirt I could find.

When I opened the door to peek out, I didn't see him. The television was on in the living room, but he wasn't there. When I looked down the hall, I seen the light of the room which I assumed was his office was on. I lightly walked down the hall as to not alert him. When I got to the door thankfully his back was facing me, he was at his keyboard bobbing his head back and forth and every now and then I saw him stop to scribble stuff down. I thought this is where the real magic happens.

I stepped into the room, looking at the awards I had seen earlier. He had more fan art and A ton of fan mail sitting on his desk, his papers were out, and it looked like he was writing them back. That made me smile, he was really taking the time to get back to all of them.

Opposite that, there was a brown leather couch that had a pillow and a blanket laid out on it, I assumed he crashed here when the bed seemed too far to get to.

"Oh god!" I hear him yell

I jumped grabbing my chest.

When I catch the look on his face, I feel bad. I walk over to him to give him a hug

"Did I wake you? I was trying to be as quiet as possible" he said

I shake my head

"getting some work done?" I ask

He nods "a tune kept getting stuck in my head. So, I had to come in here and try to get it down" he replied.

I nodded in understanding "don't let me disturb you I was just curious" I say

He shakes his head and leads me into the living room where he motions for me to get comfortable. My head rests on his chest and within minutes I'm out.

This time when I awake, there's sunlight coming through the curtains and Lin is still fast asleep.

I hear a buzzing noise and realize it's my phone. I gently slide out from under him looking for it afraid the buzzing that continues might wake him.

When I open my phone there are several texts from Claire. Oh shit, I thought.

I run back into Lin's room to slip my dress back on. There's a blue hoodie hanging behind his door. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I borrowed it. I slip it on and place the clothes he had let me borrow neatly on his bed.

I wake him gently with small kisses.

He grabs me "mmhm come back and lay down," he says

I'm sad because I don't want to leave.

"I have to go," I say

After hearing those words, he sits straight up rubbing his eyes.

"You have to go? He asks

I nod sadly "I really don't want to leave but I forgot that I'm on auntie duty today. My sister called a few times and I still need to get home and change"

Lin just stares at me and then smiles

"Do you need help?" He asks

I laugh but then realize he's serious.

"Don't you have work to do?" I ask

He shakes his head "I work constantly, but technically this is my one weekend off"

I smile at the gesture but it's really not his burden. I shake my head "see, enjoy this day. I have a six- and four-year-old who wants to play princess and tea party. It's not a scene you want to be on"

He smiles at me "Are you kidding me? I enjoy a good tea party. I have a niece and two nephews, I know how to do this"

When he says this, I can't help but blush. He stands up in excitement.

I laugh at his perky ness and I think it's a bad idea but

"Are you sure?" I ask him

"how much time do we have?"

I look at the time and say "I should be at their front door in Weehawken at Noon, it's 8 now" I say

He grabs me and says, "To the shower!"

I scream with laugher as he lifts me over his shoulder, my ass is fully exposed now.

He slaps it and grabs a handful.

"Excuse me, sir!" I laugh

We take a hot shower and it really was nice. There was no sex and something about that was so sexy. Being able to be this close, this naked, this soapy, and not have his P in my V was really kind of hot. 

When we got out, his towel is wrapped around his waist as he's looking through his drawers for some clothes, I find myself just staring at him when

"Hey..." He says to me

I finally come to and smile at him "Did you say something?" I ask

He laughs

"It's completely up to you but my sister left a pair of jeans here like months ago, I doubt she even misses them," He says

I think it over for a second, I mean if it does fit me It would save me a trip home.

I nodded and he smiled running into his closet to get it.

Putting the jeans on, I prayed it would fit and to my surprise fit perfectly. He then handed me one of his sweatshirts that said Wesleyan University

"It's one of my smaller ones"

I smiled at him "Is this where you went to college?' I ask

He nods "Proud Alumni of Wesleyan University"

He was so adorable.

I went into the bathroom to look into the mirror and staring back at me was someone I hadn't recognized in a while. She looked rested and happy.

"Gives us some time to stop at the coffee project," he said looking at me from the door frame.

I turned to look right at him "Were going to need our coffee"

He smiled looking me up and down.

"What are you doing?" I say blushing

"Thinking about how lucky I am to be in your presence"

I rolled my eyes because if anyone was lucky, it was me.

We put on our coats and headed out into the cold city air.

Today was going to be a good day.