Part 7-Garfield and Extra Marshmallows

I sat on the couch as he dressed back into his normal wear. He pushed his hair behind his ears and then looked at me "Ready to hit the streets?"

I smiled at him and nodded.

He looked around frantically trying to find a hair tie

"hey" I said, he looked at me while I stood there handing him an extra hair tie that I had.

"coming to my rescue already" he said

I laughed "I'm a woman, I got like 5 of them in my purse" He smiles "this hair can be a problem sometimes, gets in my eyes and mouth yak!" He said trying to gather all the flyaway pieces up into a man bun.

I chuckle at his hair frustrations "I like the long hair" I say helping him collect all of it

He raises an eyebrow "Oh, is that so?" He said wrapping his arms around me

I nodded as he nestled his mouth into the crane of my neck giving me small sweet pecks.

"oops, sorry didn't mean to interrupt" I heard a voice say

Lin turned his head to see who it was but didn't take his arms from off of me

It was Chris, he stood there lifting up his eyebrows and making a face. I couldn't help but blush.

"Was just saying my goodbyes, I'm heading home" he said to Lin

Lin reached out his hand to bop with Chris's.

"it was very nice meeting you Charley; I know I'll be seeing more of you" he said

I smiled at him "it was really nice to meet you too"

What did he mean by he knew he was going to be seeing more of me? That was good right?

Lin and I had put our coats on and when we hit the New York City air, I was almost regretting wearing this dress.

A few fans were still standing outside waiting for more of the cast to come out, there was no way they had seen Lin because they were too calm, but I spoke too soon. Within seconds we were swarmed by fans asking for pictures and to sign their playbills, random items, even a few $10 bills and I'm pretty sure some body parts.

I made my way out of the huddle and just watched him as he interacted with all of them. He had to be one of the nicest people, giving face time to each fan and making sure he was as polite as possible when saying he had to get going.

I smiled at him as he stretched his arm around me and continued our walk.

"Want to head to my place?" he asked me

I smiled even though he couldn't see it, but I nodded

"Need to get you in something warm, your nose is on red" he said rubbing his arms up and down me trying to cause some friction.

While we waited for the subway, he started to hum a tune. I can't say I fully got what it was until we entered the subway. It was really surprising because I had been playing this particular song all year.

"You continue to surprise me" I say

I could see the lines by his eyes crease, so I knew he was smiling but I wasn't a hundred percent sure he heard me.

We held onto each other the entire subway ride back to his place, it wasn't a place to talk because it was so loud, but I enjoyed just being there with him. We stole glances from each other and whenever I caught him looking at me, he would laugh. In return it would make me smile so big, that I didn't think I would ever stop.