chapter 7

Bhavishya stared at Ryujin standing in her armor in horror. Lia chuckled and announced, “ The both of you have to use small blades that can be thrown quickly.” Ryujin whipped out her two blades. “I- i didn’t get any-” Bhavishya stopped in the middle of her sentence when she turned and caught two blades being thrown at her from chaeryeong. “You’ve got this” She muttered. Bhavishya nodded.

“What are you waiting for? Start the fight!” Yuna commanded.  Ryujin threw a blade at bhavishya which she dodged. Bhavishya threw both blades at Ryujin with precision while she managed to dodge one and the other slit her arm. Bhavishya then got distracted by Lia cheering her on and that was when Ryujin rean towards Bhavishya and grabbed her wrists. She twisted them behind her back and kicked her back with her knee which made her fall down. “Yield.” Ryujin commanded. “NO” she replied. There was one thing bhavishya hated, it was not showing full potential and screwing up. Ryujin twisted her hands even more, making her squirm in pain. 

U cant let go until u yield. Ryujin controlled her mind.

“Ryujin! Let her go!” Yuna yelled. “Not until she yields.” She replied determined to make Bhavishya lose. Bhavishya felt something in her chest. It felt so painful and it was growing, but she was determined to not give up. The pain grew all over her and bhavishya knew it was not ordinary. Finally she closed her eyes and felt something. “SHE- SHE TELEPORTED!” she heard Yeji scream in shock. Bhavishya opened her eyes to find herself standing behind Ryujin who sat there staring at the ground in shock. “Her eyes are glowing red? How?” Chaeryong asked. Ryujin reached over her side and threw a blade at her. Bhavishya felt herself lift in the air.  Ryujin stared at her in horror.  Bhavishya used the air around her to push her to the ground. She got back on the ground and threw a blade at ryujin which exactly hit the ground just right beside her. 

Bhavishya felt herself fall to the ground. She used up too much stamina. She passed out straight on the spot. Lia and Yuna rushed over to help her to her room. They carried her there and plopped her on her bed. Then, the five queens had a meeting in their royal court. 

“She has the powers of the Carats, Stays, iGOT7’s, our palace and Abnews.” Lia said quietly. “Its, Its dangerous. She’s powerful.” Yeji muttered. As they were discussing what happened, ryujin who had been quiet the whole time finally mumbled something. “She broke my mind control spell on her.” All four of them stopped talking and turned to look at her. “What?” Chaeryong asked. “S-She broke my- my mind control spell on her.” Ryujin struggled to finish her sentence. “That… has never happened before.”Yeji reacted scared. “Who is Bhavishya? And what do her red eyes symbolise? I have never seen such a phenomenon.” she added. 

“My queens, miss has woken up.” A maid entered the court and informed the queens. All five of them rushed to see her. “Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?” Lia asked concerned. “I feel.. Nauseous.” she replied. “I would like to talk to bhavishya alone.” Yeji told the maids and warded them off. “ Bhavishya.. Do you know-” “Yes. I know. I broke the mind control. It's shocking. But i don’t know how i did it.” replied Bhavishya.

“What kind of state was that? You could suddenly use so many abilities in one go,” muttered Yuna. “I...well...I felt like I was suddenly boosted by a huge flurry of energy. I felt boosted,” Bhavishya tried to explain, scratching her head awkwardly. “We’ve only ever seen it occur from our previous Multi,” muttered Ryujin. Bhavishya felt her eyes dim. 

“Not to worry. Rest as long as you need, and we’ll have you train with the help of the scrolls left behind by our previous Multi,” Yeji comforted. But Bhavishya felt powerless. 

At night, she lay awake on the comfortable soft bed in the room and sighed. Suddenly, her sixth sense kicked in and it enhanced her hearing. She heard light, soft footsteps. It didn’t seem like it was from any of the Queens, or from a maid. It was from a guy, but the guy was trying to be stealthy. 

She shoved off the blankets and kicked it onto the floor before putting on some slippers and rushing out of the room. There was no one there…? 

She looked around warily. Who was that.

“Looking for me?” Bhavishya gasped as her sixth sense began to go crazy and she dropped onto her hands and feet, seeing a sword slice the air above her. “WAGH!” she screamed as she dodged another attack. “No one’s going to hear you. You see that barrier...wait, you don’t have night vision. Anyways, there’s a sound proof barrier around here. So no one’s gonna save you,” cackled the shadowy figure. He was obviously a human, by why the hell was he covered in creepy dark energy???

She panicked as another blow was aimed and she barely dodged, the blade cutting off a few strands of her hair. She felt something grab hold of her lungs furiously, as she struggled to breathe. 

“Don’t struggle, the more you do that, the more my power will choke you. You know...you annoying Multis aren’t the only ones with more then one power,” sneered the man at Bhavishya. C’mon! Use that freaking iGot7 power!

She punched the air as a blast of air erupted from her fist and slammed the guy backwards. The choking feeling ceased as she grabbed her throat in pain. She had to get out of the barrier, somehow. 

“You silly little girl. Got yourself a teacher, didn’t you? Well, I didn’t come here to lose,” he sneered as he swung his blade. She panicked and ducked away, throwing another blast of air, sending him backwards again. He seemed to be getting pretty mad at the rate this fight was going. The strange choking feeling came right back to her again as she let out a strangled wail. Bhavishya knew that even if she didn't struggle, she was going to suffocate faster.

She managed to lift her leg and kick the man in the stomach, but the choking feeling didn’t cease. “I order...you...to let go…” she managed to utter but he just cackled. “The reason my higher ups sent me here was because you silly Midzy’s can’t use your powers on me,” he sneered proudly. 

My mind control. It didn't work.

She panicked. The power of the iGOT7’s wasn’t helping. What could she do?She felt her eyes grow blurry as she tried to remember what powers she used today.

Her brain flashed onto Sophie from the Stay Kingdom and suddenly, the choking feeling was gone. Her eyes stabilized as she squinted through the dark. She was out of the barrier! She teleported, somehow. It seemed like his powers didn’t work on those outside the barrier. She got to her feet and began to run, yelling for help.

Guards emerged from the halls as the shadowy figure escaped. 

“Bhavishya! Why are you yelling in the middle of the night?” Yeji yelled as she appeared down the hall, followed by her sisters. 

“I...well...uhm,” Bhavishya pointed at her neck and hair. A small part of her hair was cut and her neck was bruised. “There was an attack? We need the details of this person,” snapped Ryujin. “Well...his powers don’t work outside his soundproof barrier, and he has the ability to choke you uh...without the help of anything but the air around you,” she managed to blurt out, since she wasn’t very sure what his powers actually were.

“AN  ANTI?” Yuna exclaimed in shock.

“A what?”

“An Anti. They’re basically like you, but their powers are formed with the help of the dark energy in their souls, which you Multis possess too,” explained Yuna. Bhavishya felt a small thrum of fear slide into her heart as she was brought back to her room for rest. “We’ll have a few guards outside your room,” consoled Ryujin before the Queens disappeared.

At least I used teleportation. I need to ask Sophie to teach it to me. 

That choking feeling returned to Bhavishya, she whimpered in pain. She knew he was gone but... it felt so real. 

He’s here. And he's not going to leave.