05.

"HEY Cora" a voice yelled from behind me.

I turned my head around to see George and my favourite Weasley running towards me. The looks on their faces of pure excitement was all I needed to know that they were gonna try it. They grabbed my hands and without a word started running to the great hall. Before we entered, they stopped and looked at me seriously.

"What?" I said slightly confused.

"We know-" George began.

"-you know" Fred finished for him.

"What we're about to do."

"So why haven't you tried to stop us yet"

"To be completely honest I can't wait to see what will happen when you fail" I said back happily walking into the hall.

Hermione explained to them that there was an age line drew my dumbledore himself. They decided to go with it anyway. And let me say I was not disappointed with what happened.

To my surprise they managed to jump across the line. They even put their name into the goblet. And then the best thing possible happened. Their names shit out of the goblet as they went flying across the room. When I looked over at them, they have grey hair and they had grown beards. It was the best thing ever and I was so glad u was there to see it.

"You said"

"You said"

They both began fighting each other but soon stopped as THE VICTOR KRUM walks into the room. Everyone's eyes immediately met his. As his eyes met mine, I felt my heart melt. He truly was a beautiful man. And not to mention the best quidditch player ever. And Ron will back me up on that one. He placed his name into the goblet and walked out as if it was nothing.

After dinner I went to check on the twins. They were back at the Gryffindor commons room with their beautiful ginger hair sitting perfectly on their heads.

"Hiya nice to see your hair back to its beautiful colour" I said as I sat down on a chair next to a table.

" you think our hairs beautiful do you Corrie?" George chimed.

"Yes. But I must say Ron and Ginny definitely pull it off better than you"

Their faces where a look of annoyance and amusement at the statement.

"Well I'm off to bed see you to love birds in the morning"

I tried not to blush at his nickname we were called. George had been doing this a lot lately. Just getting up and leaving us two alone. For the first time in a while I didn't feel awkward sitting here with Fred. I felt.... safe? I guess that what you call it. He looked over at me and grabbed my hand pulling me up. He dragged me over to the sofa where he sat down and pulled me down next to him. He grabbed a book from the side of the sofa and wrapped his arm around me. He began reading the story to me. A beautiful Muggle story of love in Paris. I always loved the idea of Paris. I wished to visit their one day. Hopefully with Fred but whoever my partner is will do. I found myself drifting off in Fred's arms. Part of me felt I should get up and head to my dorm. But the other part of me told me to just stay and fall asleep and that's just what I did. I fell asleep in my favourite Weasleys arms.

George walked down into the common room with a smug look on his face. He just walked down and sat on a seat across from us just staring. I looked back at him confused.

"What" I heard a voice say from next to me.

I turned to see a Fred wide awake looking at me. He shone me and warm, genuine smile that I returned. He looked as if he was lost in my eyes. Which was ridiculous right? We were just best friends.

Although he did keep his arms wrapped protectively around me till I suggested breakfast to the twins.

That night on the common room sofa with Fred was the best night sleep I think I ever had. I woke up in the exact same spot with Fred still sleeping under me. I didn't want to leave his arms and didn't have the heart to wake him so I just laid there and waiting for him to wake.

Fred never really told me why he decided to do that that night. He never really enjoyed reading. Reading was more my thing. I used it as an escape whenever school (or just life) became too much I would head to the library. Not for the usual reasons people where there for studying or researching ways to get in deeper trouble with Voldemort. The golden trio seemed to be very good at that second one. The Weasleys weren't openly scared of Voldemort but steered clear of his name. I made sure to refer to him as you-know-who when they were around. Not out of a fear but out of the respect for their preferences.

We spent the rest of the day in our lessons. Just as boring as ever. After lessons I sat in the common room completing homework until dinner.

When I returned to the common room, Fred was sitting exactly where he was the night before. As I walked closer, he pulled me down into his arms. He didn't read to me this time we sat there and talked. About nothing but everything at the same time. Little things from school to bigger this like why everything is the way it is. Why the sun rises and fall each day. The purpose of life.

We did this every night for a few weeks. Sometimes we spoke. Sometimes we read to each other. And sometimes we just sat there in silence enjoying each other's presence.

I started to get excited for the end of the day just for our little time together. We didn't fall asleep their much anymore when we did it was mainly just in accident. But usually we would just sit there for an hour or two and then go to bed.

Fred started getting very affectionate and I couldn't place why. He started hugging me more and would occasionally kiss my head. I loved this. I never realised how much these little things mean. How happy a hug can make someone.