17.

FRED POV

And there she was. When I woke up still laying right next to me. I immediately smiled at the beautiful girl in my arms. She rolled around a bit and turned into my chest. At first I was shocked at the sudden movement. Before he back was again my chest but now she had turned to face my chest. She still hadn't woken. I wrapped my arms around her and waited till I need to wake her up.  today was the day i'm gonna make her mine.

CORA POV

"Cora you need to get up."

"no I don't." I mumbled back. I didn't want to go to lessons. the first day back was always the worst.

after multiple protests Fred finally was able to drag me to my dorm so I could change into my robes.

"right after your last lesson meet me by the great hall. I have a surprise for you." fred told me.

"umm ok?" I said slightly unsure if I should be scared or not.

"perfect." he kissed my cheek and walked off.

today was the most boring day in existence. potions. defence against the dark art. prophecy. moody was something. his lessons were always unpredictable. his first lesson he had shown us the unforgivable curses. it's seemed so wrong to perform in a class room. Ron told me how he performed them right in front of neville. I was starting to think that man had no heart.

~~~~~

"should I be scared?" I asked as I approached fred.

"probably" fred laughed grabbing hold of my hand.

he dragged me towards the black lake where we sat on a log of wood. talking about anything that can to mind.

"SURPRISE TIME."

"go on."

"will yo- um ok harder then I thought this was gonna be give me a second."

he stood up and walked over to the lake. he looked on edge. the last time I saw him like this was when.... he asked me in a date.

"hey fred?"

"yeah..." he said hesitantly.

"are you trying to ask me in a date again?"

"no." he said sharply.

"ok are you trying to end whatever this is?"

"well technically yes but not how you think."

"fred."

"Cora."

"what are you trying to say?"

"will you be- it's a little hot out here isn't it?"

"fred no it's not it's the middle of winter."

"oh right yeah."

" I want you to be mine."

"huh?" I said slightly taken aback hy his words.

"like my girlfriend. and I want to be your boyfriend. that what I wanted to ask."

"ok go on then."

"huh?"

"ask me to your girlfriend."

"oh ok. Corrie Loughtny will you do the honours of being my girlfriend"

"of course I will."

he pulled me into a kiss. and just like all our other this one was better than the last. I was at peace. finally happy. I had what I wanted most.

Fred weasley. Until the end of this.