Christmas In Vale!

Snow fell softly to the ground from the once green trees, their leaves now gone and replaced by snow covered branches.

People of all shapes and sizes walked along the ice covered paths, some even slipping and landing hard.

Children gathered in the parks all around the city of Vale, throwing snowballs and doing the usual activities done around this time.

The holiday known as Christmas was nearly here, the day when a large man in red with a white beard invaded people's houses and basically did a reverse robbery then makes his getaway in a slay pulled by flying reindeer.....yeah sounds about right.

Out of the hustle late Christmas shoppers scrambling around for gifts, four girls dressed fully in thick winter clothes walked causally down one of the snow covered pavements, cars passing them by on the cleared road.

Yang rubbed her gloved hands together in an attempt to warm them up, surprising that someone who's semblance basically made them catch fire could still be susceptible to the cold. "God I hate winter..." her teeth chattered, earning an amused look from the heiress "I actually find it quite pleasant, it's not that bad yet."

The blonde's gaze snapped toward the Schnee "Well no duh Ice Queen!" Yang replied, emphasising 'Ice Queen making Weiss sputter some sort of response. "Y..y..you!" The two were pushed apart as the red cape of Ruby fluttered past them, rose petals falling in front of them. "C'mon guys, we can't start fighting now! It's nearly Christmas!" She yelled excitedly.

Weiss huffed "Honestly Ruby, you're such a child, a lot more than usual." She said with an anyone's tone, not amused by her leaders childish ways. "Everyone is by the looks of it." She commented, remembering an interaction with BBS earlier in the day.

The guys had come up to them when everyone was leaving for the city, asking about what they were going to do for Christmas.

When RWBY told them "Just sitting inside by a nice fire and maybe Christmas Carolling later" their exact words were "Sounds boring, why not do something fun?" Then they sped off to do god knows what.

Yang patted the white haired girl's back with a large smile, making Weiss lurch forward. "You gotta be excited too right?" The blonde asked, getting a annoyed huff in response. "Why would I? It's a childish holiday." She scoffed.

Ruby suddenly appeared in front of Weiss, petals falling and making the Schnee stiffen up."But aren't you exited? It's Christmas!"

Weiss was about to say someone, most likely going to go on a rant about how bad Christmas is. But before she could, Blake walked past the two, glancing behind her. "It's NEARLY Christmas, Ruby." The Faunus corrected and held up two fingers. "Two days to be exact."

"What's wrong Weiss? I thought you of all people would like Christmas." Yang asked, making Weiss glare at her. "The Schnee family doesn't do Christmas, simple as that."

Yang scratched the back of her head "I thought all rich people got together with each other at Christmas and bet on animal racing and drank expensive booze." She laughed. Weiss stared at the blonde with a mix of confusion and disgust. "Who on remnant told you that?"

"I also heard that they go around and help Santa give out presents!" Ruby exclaimed and not so subtly turned her head to face Weiss with a wide smile. Blake glanced over her shoulder to the three. "I've actually heard something similar."

Weiss glared with disgust and extreme bewilderment "You girls have a weird perception of wealthy people." She said in a monotone voice.

"Uhh..what's that?"

All of them turned around to see a red and white truck swerving dangerously around the icy road, colourful Christmas lights covering it.

"Probably just drunk idiots." Weiss said,sounding annoyed. She always hated when idiotic people got too exited and messed around, they made everything a living hell for everyone.