Irma

Cas and Evie found them soon enough, with Irma - Cas' youngest sister and the princess of Oceania on top of her various scientific achievements despite her age - seated near a set of tables near a few market stalls. Their table was littered with empty cartons comprising of leftover food and books.

Irma had Leander's golden tail, olive skin tone and dark eyes, she had inherited Ula's white blonde hair with the additional natural dark blonde highlights in different sections of her head. Her black pearl piercing mirrored her older brother and father.

With a series of bioluminescent lamps floating about in their wake and Evie's sisters' backs to them, Evie crept up behind them and placed a warning finger on her lips to Irma before tickling her sisters.

Smothering them in kisses as her sisters begged for mercy, Morrigan grabbed the nearest book tome to whack the side of Evie's arm. Their bodyguards and other bystanders had stop to notice the commotion, barely stifling their laughs in the presence of the royal siblings and the crown prince's advisor.

"Oh no, by the goddess." Morrigan groaned, annoyed.

Swatting Evie off, she rolled her eyes and floated above them and hung upside down.

"Please find some other poor soul to kiss Evie." She chucked a leftover piece of squid at her as Evie swam closer to catch it her mouth.

Almost immediately, her appetite for squid left her as she watched the mermaid from before waved at them before swimming over to give Cas a massive hug.

Evie ignored the hug that lasted a little too long between Cas and the mermaid, she shouldn't have needed a reason to feel like that. Or how Cas had his hand encircled around Destiny's waist.

"Maybe T.E can take you off our hands, goddess knows when was the last time you got laid." Evie couldn't help but notice the pointed glance Rowena shot at Morrigan and Irma as she dug around in her bag to retrieve her phone.

Cas turned to Evie with an eyebrow raised.

"Hot date? How did that happen? Morrigan isn't wron-OW." He complained as Evie flicked his eyebrow ring. Shescrambled to change the subject.

"I'm keen to go for a swim around the marketplace to see if I could get some presents for Grandma and Grandpa!" Evie voiced loudly as she stared daggers at her sisters and Irma.

"Oh no, you're not changing the subject so easily!" Irma laughed, waggling her eyebrows at Evie. "Did you ask him out? Is he cute? How did you guys meet?"

It was now Evie's turn to laugh uncomfortably, wanting to talk about anything else but T.E when Cas was around. "T.E's is the RA for one of Rowena's classes and that is all you are getting from me at the moment."

"Mor. Row." Evie turned her back to Cas and the mermaid and addressed her sisters. "We do have some matters that I would like to discuss as we swim?"

It wasn't really a question but rather a statement. She didn't really want to discuss such things in front of a complete stranger.

Although something at the back of her mind told her that it wasn't the whole truth about how she truly felt.

"That's all we are getting now?" Rowena sighed as she took off a pair of glasses that were perched at the end of her nose. It seemed like she was busy pouring over an email.

"You've been tasked with assignments that I would like to share with you. Alone." She made to glance at the blonde mermaid who had her arm draped around Cas. That did nothing to budge her sisters.

Evie shrugged as she used her tail to poke her sisters before calling over her shoulder. "Your call."

Her sisters jumped up then, curiosity getting the better of them as they followed Evie towards the market stalls. Talking in hushed voices amongst the chatter amongst of crowd of marketgoers, their voices overshadowing the sisters they left Irma and Cas with their bodyguards.